FAO ITS

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

3WE

FAO ITS

Postby 3WE » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 pm

So, what did you do to get banned?
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

The Notorious STG

Re: FAO ITS

Postby The Notorious STG » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:29 am

Hehehehehehe some things never change

IntheShade
ISGPOTM, 2nd only to Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger

Postby IntheShade » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:38 am

Nothing other than pointing out the Parlour Talking, MSFS aviation analysis and the runaway imaginations of the pubescent accident investigation speculators.

In doing so I backed up every one of my comments with experience, governmental reports and facts about real aviation.

Of course I also did it with alot of panache and style.
Aviation Pilot, Author, Genius

Digger

Postby Digger » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:19 pm

...alot of panache and style.
There's your downfall...

el

Postby el » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Some people simply don't understand and appreciate pure genius.

IntheShade

Postby IntheShade » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Indeed

Take for instance this idiot:
screaming_emu
B.C.B.Y.H.

Then maybe you two should just go ahead and get a room.

He may be knowledgeable. But I have yet to see him share much of it with the rest of us. Its mostly just random blabbering about how awesome he thinks he is. Which is usually the sign of a very small penis.
I'm on there talking aviation, current events, having a little fun.

It's interesting--no personal attacks allowed on www.jetphots.net yet this guy continually sizes up other dudes penis.

This is about the 10th time I read something from him talking about penis.

"I think it looks like rain today."

Screaming Emu: "Sounds like penis!"

Someone who talks about it all the time is looking for it. I think he is openly trolling for penis hook ups. Luckily aviation is a small world and I know who he is and the fact that that is what he is up to. I (and the guys I work with) don't want to be working with dudes like this, so read between the lines.

Screaming Emu, the underpaid penis evaluting RJ understudy

Pretty amazing.

Can you imagine having to sit in a cockpit with a dude who sizes penis?

ROTFLMAO

You ought to read some of the stuff over there.

Ed

Postby Ed » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Indeed

Take for instance this idiot:
screaming_emu
B.C.B.Y.H.

Then maybe you two should just go ahead and get a room.

He may be knowledgeable. But I have yet to see him share much of it with the rest of us. Its mostly just random blabbering about how awesome he thinks he is. Which is usually the sign of a very small penis.
I'm on there talking aviation, current events, having a little fun.

It's interesting--no personal attacks allowed on www.jetphots.net yet this guy continually sizes up other dudes penis.

This is about the 10th time I read something from him talking about penis.

"I think it looks like rain today."

Screaming Emu: "Sounds like penis!"

Someone who talks about it all the time is looking for it. I think he is openly trolling for penis hook ups. Luckily aviation is a small world and I know who he is and the fact that that is what he is up to. I (and the guys I work with) don't want to be working with dudes like this, so read between the lines.

Screaming Emu, the underpaid penis evaluting RJ understudy

Pretty amazing.

Can you imagine having to sit in a cockpit with a dude who sizes penis?

ROTFLMAO

You ought to read some of the stuff over there.
You have to admit, he fits in perfectly with Kilroy's green-van-St. Maartens-dance-naked-around-a-bonfire mantra.

And one thing is for sure, this guy would NEVER ignore a stick shaker....

Ed

p.s. Has anyone noticed that there are a lot of creepy old men over there? I think there is some sort of NAMBLA tomfoolery going on.

IntheShade

Postby IntheShade » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Indeed

This photo gives me the creeps every time I see it:

It seems that between PTBoat and his Man/Boy trollings and Screaming Emu finding a penis in every topic that they are turning the place into a hook up website.

Ancient Mariner

Postby Ancient Mariner » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Ed

p.s. Has anyone noticed that there are a lot of creepy old men over there? I think there is some sort of NAMBLA tomfoolery going on.Ed

Oii, I'm not over there,that often.
Per

Ed

Postby Ed » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Ed

p.s. Has anyone noticed that there are a lot of creepy old men over there? I think there is some sort of NAMBLA tomfoolery going on.Ed

Per
You're not creepy Per, you're grumpy. Big difference. Huge difference.

el

Postby el » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Ed

Per
Are you well, Ed? I am not used to you throwing around .... eh .... compliments.

BTW: pretty good game between the Springboks and the British Lions today. Won by the Bokke.....

Ed

Postby Ed » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Per
Are you well, Ed? I am not used to you throwing around .... eh .... compliments.

BTW: pretty good game between the Springboks and the British Lions today. Won by the Bokke.....
I guess I'm having a good day. calutron.

I am looking forward to the boks game. I have been watching rugby all day. Samoa v. Japan (not a lot of japanese looking players LOL), Baby All Blacks vs. Fiji, and Australia vs. Italy.....all won by the teams you would expect.

Dummy Pilot

Postby Dummy Pilot » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Here's my post in the "ITS vigil" thread over on the brand X forums. I copy it only because I assume it will either get deleted or severely edited in short order.
Look, I know economic times are tough and money is tight, but I would highly urge many of you here to scrounge up enough to go out and buy yourselves a sense of humor. Half of you folks can't even spell irony, satire, or sarcasm much less recognize it when you see it. The fact that ITS doesn't use little winking smiley faces in his posts means that you can't enjoy the shear absurdity that he uses to get his points across because none of you know when to laugh unless you see the stupid little icons.

Have any of you noticed that many of the topics that ITS posts in create the most debate or encourage the strongest reactions and result in high view counts. The fact is he makes you think even if it's because he forces you to form an opinion or an argument just to counter his bold assertions.....and most of you simply don't want to think. It's too much effort and creates controversy. You want to go back to the typical banal threads on here like "Let's judge airlines by their livery" or "Why doesn't Delta fly from Jacksonville to Moscow". Frankly this place is a snooze without ITS to spice things up. If you simply can't bear his comments, then don't read them. But don't call for his banning and ruin it for the rest of us who like something other than the pure vanilla that permeates these forums.

ptbodale: In the immortal words of Adrian Cronauer: "You are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history". Seriously, you need to loosen up. You're wound so tight you could single handedly solve the energy crisis....all we need to do is shove some old fish bones and vegetable matter up your ass and in a few weeks you'd be spurting crude oil out your butt. Laugh a little, you'll live longer.

screaming_emu : You strike me as one of those RJ pilots who strolls around the airport with an IPOD in your ears, a backpack slung over your shoulder and Oakleys around your neck. You sit in your shiny RJ during preflight constantly texting your friends telling them how cool it is to be sitting in your shiny jet....but then again, I don't really know you and maybe I shouldn't judge you from a few posts on an internet forum. What do you think?

Nobody says you have to like ITS or act like him as a pilot....hell, you can use him as an example of everything you don't want to be as a Pilot for all I care...even I think some of his whackier posts are full of shit. But if you really are interested in this profession, then I'd recommend you pay attention. Some of the best parts of the flying business come when sitting around the bar over a few beers and talking flying, debating about airplanes, passing on a few valuable training nuggets, and maybe even telling a few tall tales. It's called Hangar Talk, and ITS can Hangar talk with the best of 'em. I'm not saying everything ITS posts is pure gold, but there's enough in there that you ought to be paying attention and separating the wheat from the chaff. Any discussion of flying is valuable to someone in this profession even if the topic makes you decide 'what not to do' in a particular situation. You're not going to get anything out of debating with the typical 16 year olds on here. Hangar Talk...It's a valuable way to pass knowledge down in this business....unfortunately, I find today's F/Os moslty want to order Red Bull martinis, text their friends, and talk about their favorite YouTube videos.

IntheShade

Postby IntheShade » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 am

100% Concur

Even the part about alo of the post being bullshit

Thanks Nav, you know I love you (but not in a JetPhotos way)

einesellesenie

Postby einesellesenie » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:19 am

...You're not going to get anything out of debating with the typical 16 year olds on here...

So, it is "creepy old men + 16 year olds": what an audience, uh?
From listening comes wisdom, and from speaking repentance... and f*** lossy compression

Robert Hilton

Postby Robert Hilton » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:10 am

...You're not going to get anything out of debating with the typical 16 year olds on here...

I find that a good enough reason not to visit JP.

einesellesenie

Postby einesellesenie » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 am

I find that a good enough reason not to visit JP.
Concur, although I miss the Audi idiot...
From listening comes wisdom, and from speaking repentance... and f*** lossy compression

Half Bottle

Postby Half Bottle » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Shady, I had no idea you were still over at jp fighting the good fight. I respect you for sticking it out as I think I only lasted for a few weeks over there before I got tired of the whole vibe. The moderation was horrible, but not funny enough to enjoy poking with a stick. The posters were childish, but it was because they were actual children. I would say more about how they all seem to hold screaming emu in such high regard, but DP said it better than I ever could. I will only add this: their "reverence" for him long preceeded his actual status as even a wet-behind-the-ears RJ pilot.
I find today's F/Os moslty want to order Red Bull martinis, text their friends, and talk about their favorite YouTube videos.
No matter what industry they are in, everyone has the moment when they realize that they are old.
~~~ In Oxford Town, you smell like dead lab rats. ~~~

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 pm

-snip-....The most wonderful post in the history of jp.net...snip-
Mike, I've never felt this much love for a mainliner as I do as this very moment....in a real manly way, of course. BTW, you should have said, in the immortal words of the great American philosopher Adrian Cronauer and then as stated.

You rock!
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Dummy Pilot

Postby Dummy Pilot » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:28 pm

No matter what industry they are in, everyone has the moment when they realize that they are old.
I'm not old....I just smell that way sometimes.

OldSowBreath

Postby OldSowBreath » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Hence my name.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 am

1. We have posts here where ITS confesses being full of shit

2. We have posts here praising ITS for genious.

3. We have other posts here where ITS is praised for humor and insight.

Then I read this:
Indeed

This photo gives me the creeps every time I see it:

It seems that between PTBoat and his Man/Boy trollings and Screaming Emu finding a penis in every topic that they are turning the place into a hook up website.
Sometimes (like now) the genious and insight is both humorous and scary.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Verbal

Postby Verbal » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:05 am

You rock!
Concur. Man hug?
"I'm putting an end to this f*ckery." - Rayna Boyanov

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 pm

You rock!
Concur. Man hug?
With DP anytime.
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Verbal

Postby Verbal » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:10 pm

With DP anytime.
I saw him first, bitch.
"I'm putting an end to this f*ckery." - Rayna Boyanov

Return to “Off Topic Forum”