Picture of Yourself

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!

Moderators: el, FrankM, Dmmoore

User avatar
flyboy2548m
Posts: 3774
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby flyboy2548m » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:01 am

Here's me.
Attachments
ikec.jpg
ikec.jpg (39.36 KiB) Viewed 3310 times
Chief Pilot/ACJ Program Manager, Vandelay Industries, Inc

User avatar
GerryW
Mr. Salami
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Luxembourg

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby GerryW » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 am

fors43 wrote:oregon coast



mmmhhh Oregon! Beautiful state!

User avatar
*InsertNameHere*
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:33 am
Location: Oxford, uk

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby *InsertNameHere* » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:57 am

me = sam

from a recent hen night (sorry, was a b+w camera) -
sam_twat4.jpg
sam_twat4.jpg (19.35 KiB) Viewed 3100 times
Last edited by *InsertNameHere* on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GerryW
Mr. Salami
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Luxembourg

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby GerryW » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:08 am

*InsertNameHere* wrote:me = sam

from a recent hen night (sorry, was a b+w camera) -
sam_kates_hendo.jpg


That's areal teaser!

User avatar
Angelic One
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Angelic One » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Ok, the color is distorted on this one but its all I have available on this computer.


ang.jpg
ang.jpg (7.09 KiB) Viewed 3222 times
Always do whatever's next ~ George Carlin

User avatar
Half Bottle
Posts: 2012
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Half Bottle » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:39 pm

Mudman, can you animate that zipper?
~~~ In Oxford Town, you smell like dead lab rats. ~~~

User avatar
Angelic One
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Angelic One » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Half Bottle wrote:Mudman, can you animate that zipper?



:lol: :lol: :lol: (hate these smilies)
Always do whatever's next ~ George Carlin

User avatar
sindeewell
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Location: Southern Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby sindeewell » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Angelic One wrote:Ok, the color is distorted on this one but its all I have available on this computer.


ang.jpg


Halfie is going to flip when he sees how beautiful you are.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!

User avatar
Half Bottle
Posts: 2012
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Half Bottle » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:11 pm

sindeewell wrote:
Angelic One wrote:Ok, the color is distorted on this one but its all I have available on this computer.


ang.jpg


Halfie is going to flip when he sees how beautiful you are.

Halfie is well-aware of the beauty of all the women on the forum. Some of you have classic beauty, some of you have have inner beauty, some of you have sensual beauty and some of you have intellectual beauty.

And, then there's Katie. Who has booty beauty.
~~~ In Oxford Town, you smell like dead lab rats. ~~~

User avatar
fors43
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby fors43 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Hey did anyone get ahold of Brad Gilmer? We need to track his dating and hypothetical casual sex escapades.....

User avatar
Pipe
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: Germany / Brazil

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Pipe » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Angelic One wrote:Ok, the color is distorted on this one but its all I have available on this computer.


The attachment ang.jpg is no longer available


Just couldn´t fix the zipper. :D
Attachments
ang_corrected.jpg
ang_corrected.jpg (38.08 KiB) Viewed 3169 times
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

User avatar
FrankM
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:25 am

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby FrankM » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Pipe, now she looks like Michael Jackson with a wig. You *should* have focused on the zipper instead.
Wir sind dann mal oben !

User avatar
Pipe
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:33 pm
Location: Germany / Brazil

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Pipe » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:06 pm

FrankM wrote:Pipe, now she looks like Michael Jackson with a wig. You *should* have focused on the zipper instead.


I´d take offense if I was AO, and you, Sir, need glasses. (No, not for the beer)
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

User avatar
Angelic One
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Angelic One » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Pipe wrote:
FrankM wrote:Pipe, now she looks like Michael Jackson with a wig. You *should* have focused on the zipper instead.


I´d take offense if I was AO, and you, Sir, need glasses. (No, not for the beer)



Indeed. I can think of any number of creatures, mammal or otherwise, that I would prefer to be compared to!
Always do whatever's next ~ George Carlin

User avatar
Half Bottle
Posts: 2012
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Half Bottle » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Angelic One wrote:
Pipe wrote:
FrankM wrote:Pipe, now she looks like Michael Jackson with a wig. You *should* have focused on the zipper instead.


I´d take offense if I was AO, and you, Sir, need glasses. (No, not for the beer)



Indeed. I can think of any number of creatures, mammal or otherwise, that I would prefer to be compared to!

How about George W. Bush?
~~~ In Oxford Town, you smell like dead lab rats. ~~~

User avatar
el
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Tip of Africa

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby el » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Half Bottle wrote:Halfie is well-aware of the beauty of all the women on the forum. Some of you have classic beauty, some of you have have inner beauty, some of you have sensual beauty and some of you have intellectual beauty.

And, then there's Katie. Who has booty beauty.


You're skating on thin ice here, mate. I would have said "....and all of you have intellectual beauty."

User avatar
Half Bottle
Posts: 2012
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Half Bottle » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm

el wrote:
Half Bottle wrote:Halfie is well-aware of the beauty of all the women on the forum. Some of you have classic beauty, some of you have have inner beauty, some of you have sensual beauty and some of you have intellectual beauty.

And, then there's Katie. Who has booty beauty.


You're skating on thin ice here, mate. I would have said "....and all of you have intellectual beauty."

I was allowing myself plausible deniability in case IMI shows up.
~~~ In Oxford Town, you smell like dead lab rats. ~~~

User avatar
sindeewell
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Location: Southern Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby sindeewell » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Carlos G. wrote:Only Monday I will be able to put up a pic of myself because the one I have in mind is stored in my computer at the office.

So its Tuesday now...and no picture of Carlos G....where oh where are you my friend?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!

Lomcevak
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:54 am

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Lomcevak » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm

sindeewell wrote:
Carlos G. wrote:Only Monday I will be able to put up a pic of myself because the one I have in mind is stored in my computer at the office.

So its Tuesday now...and no picture of Carlos G....where oh where are you my friend?


I am hoping he will repost the one of himself with wife and daughter sitting under a big umbrella on a patio in Mozambique,

User avatar
Angelic One
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby Angelic One » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Half Bottle wrote:
Angelic One wrote:
Pipe wrote:
I´d take offense if I was AO, and you, Sir, need glasses. (No, not for the beer)



Indeed. I can think of any number of creatures, mammal or otherwise, that I would prefer to be compared to!

How about George W. Bush?



No fair. How does one choose between dumb and dumber?
Always do whatever's next ~ George Carlin

User avatar
GerryW
Mr. Salami
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Luxembourg

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby GerryW » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:24 pm

*InsertNameHere* wrote:me = sam

from a recent hen night (sorry, was a b+w camera) -
sam_twat4.jpg


Ah finally it works! Why sorry for black&white? Gives the whole picture a special touch!


Mmmmmhhhhh fishnets!!!


P.S.
I shouldn't flirt to much, wifey may be online

User avatar
el
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Tip of Africa

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby el » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:30 pm

Half Bottle wrote:I was allowing myself plausible deniability in case IMI shows up.


Quite understandable.

User avatar
PurduePilot
Posts: 2130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:02 am
Contact:

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby PurduePilot » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:39 pm

fors43 wrote:Hey did anyone get ahold of Brad Gilmer? We need to track his dating and hypothetical casual sex escapades.....
I are here. Didn't get much sleep last night... Girl kept bugging me to come over so I finally gave in and went over around 12:30, but I had lab at 7:30 this morning so only ended up getting about 2-3 hours of sleep. And her roommate was there, but wasn't really interested in joining in so we just ended up playing a game of hide the salami in the shower.

Anyways, here I am, St. Maart'n it up:

Image

Day after I got my ticket:

Image
Last edited by PurduePilot on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jcamp2112
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:03 am
Location: Tampa Fl.

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby jcamp2112 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:41 pm

Hi. I'm Jon, I used to lurk all the time at the old AD.com forums. Now I plan to contribute more (at least whatever I can)

Here's me on the left, my buddy Ben is on the right cheering me on.

P1010666 (Medium).JPG
P1010666 (Medium).JPG (60.78 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!"

User avatar
ZilogMan
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Quebec City (QC), Canada

Re: Picture of Yourself

Postby ZilogMan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Hey, another bass player!
Welcome aboard, buddy!
Don, Say Hi to Amelia Earhart for us...


Return to “Off Topic Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest