Happy New Year

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

IntheShade
ISGPOTM, 2nd only to Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger

Happy New Year

Postby IntheShade » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 pm

This year I plan to get my act together and have my bags packed prior to the day I am leaving, my laundry at the cleaners immediately, my truck fueled before leaving for the airport, to check in for trips before walking out to board the crew bus.

Overall this should be an exciting year.
Aviation Pilot, Author, Genius

flyboy2548m

Re: Happy New Year

Postby flyboy2548m » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 pm

This year I plan to get my act together and have my bags packed prior to the day I am leaving, my laundry at the cleaners immediately, my truck fueled before leaving for the airport, to check in for trips before walking out to board the crew bus.

How many days do you pack for? Do you use a 22" or 26" roll-a-board? Do you still fly without sunglasses (something I can't imagine doing)?
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Ed

Postby Ed » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:14 pm

How many days do you pack for? Do you use a 22" or 26" roll-a-board? Do you still fly without sunglasses (something I can't imagine doing)?
I got a book called "Stuff White People Like" - it tells me to wear Ray-Bans...I promptly went out and bought a pair.

PurduePilot

Postby PurduePilot » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm

I got a book called "Stuff White People Like" - it tells me to wear Ray-Bans...I promptly went out and bought a pair.
Not Oakleys?

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Postby Not_Karl » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am

Oh. I thought Cillit-Bang Aviators were mandatory :(.

Happy new year!
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”