F.A.O.: 3WE

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Re: F.A.O.: 3WE

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:23 am

Takeoff performance monitoring and Gabbie's hard headedness vs. Boeingie Bobbie's confidence that he already monitors takeoff performance and that more 'false' warnings will cause crashes AND his 46 years of experience...

...where's my pic of Michael eating popcorn?
Fixed.

Also: Evanie threw a "we".
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:34 pm

...46 years of experience...
Fixed.
Another good reason for me to parlour talk about what pilots should do instead of actually doing what pilots do...that sort of numerical screw up could result in a failed take off!
Also: Evanie threw a "we".
Where (or where now)?

(Remember he sort of started the whole thing when Flyboy replied...even though it hit home of my zillions of previous instances of invoking "we" logic)

PS- Thanks for the MJ deal..the gif is almost irritating to the point I prefer the still pic...maybe we need a MJEPMS?
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Entertaining reading.
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Where (or where now)?
I think BoeingBobby might be resisting progress on principal here, the principal being that he feels he doesn't need it. Sure, most of the time he's going down a runway, he doesn't have to place his faith in anyone but himself. But we need it! The passengers who fly on many planes with many different pilots of varying degrees of competence need it!
http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread. ... post643129

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."

3WE

Postby 3WE » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Also: Evanie threw a "we" -[followed by copy with red highlights and a link to said event].
Hmmm...that's "we passengers"...a separate group from "we insiders of the aviation safety industry who know what Bobby and ATL2548m should be doing".

I did read the sentence there earlier and we (or 3WE) didn't register on Evan's use of we.

Nevertheless, thanks for calling my attention to it...nothing like a good WEPMS or good FRM done by idiot human parlour talkers.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:04 am

Hmmm...that's "we passengers"...a separate group from "we insiders of the aviation safety industry who know what Bobby and ATL2548m should be doing".
I didn't died know if the we applied to the following sentence or was "independent" (no hablo inglés), but in any case the "we, frequent airline passengers" is also relevant, having been questioned by FlyCrew and subsequently avoided by Evanie (same Evanie who accuses a certain Threewee of avoiding a question).

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:47 am

I don't have 46 years driving 747s
That would be 46 years total experience and 37 driving jets, young boy :ugeek: (sorry, I don't know/remember the specific 747 number to be more pedantic).

Also: it would seem that AA 1818 is not amused by your criticism of the best airline ever.

And: an explanation to an ignorant, non inglés speaker of AA 1818's reply to TeeVee's thread about BBobby's toilet would be deeply appreciated.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:02 pm

...And: an explanation to an ignorant, non inglés speaker of AA 1818's reply to TeeVee's thread about BBobby's toilet would be deeply appreciated.
You know this (and there) is (are) a discussion forum(s) dedicated to baseless (or weakly-based) speculation right?

I find AA's post to be very off the wall (not that I'd ever do anything like that)- and do not think that being a native English speaker is of a particular advantage here. (Maybe expertise in off-the-wall humour helps...a little).

Anyway, I am very unclear on AA's message too, but, perhaps there is an inference that Lindsay Lohan is a large 747-sized toilet?

Of course, there was a near-total boating disaster in the past few days where she did not follow proper procedures for the use of an anchor and she lost part of a finger- I guess I would blame boat-pilot idiocy.

Per normal forum operation, you may flame my speculation as being wrong and offer up alternatives. Just be sure to include lots of acronyms to be sure that you appear cool to the insiders.

Should we place a slightly modified version of this post there to contribute to the valuable discussion? Would it possibly call for some popcorn of it's own?

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:22 am

Should we place a slightly modified version of this post there to contribute to the valuable discussion? Would it possibly call for some popcorn of it's own?
Maybe.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Darn, I had really hoped for:
...Per normal forum operation, you may flame my speculation as being wrong and offer up alternatives. Just be sure to include lots of acronyms to be sure that you appear cool to the insiders...

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:58 pm

Darn, I had really hoped for:
...Per normal forum operation, you may flame my speculation as being wrong and offer up alternatives. Just be sure to include lots of acronyms to be sure that you appear cool to the insiders...
Well young man, you will NEVER make it as an AD.info forumite then! If I ask you something you explain it clearly, unless the subject is NSFW or more appropriate to that other forum. NO QUESTIONS, NO EXCUSES! That is what this forum is all about. And this is Exactly why you little parlour talkers have NO business talking about what you have no F*****G idea what you are saying!

Re: (not_) taking off with crappy performance.
I, as a VC-10 captain with 500 pentillion hours, don't understand why "real" pilots don't take off with TOGA power and rotate at Vr+50Kts (and hope for the strip to be long enough and for the controls to not be jammed). It would seem that a lot of accidents -including "I forgot to set the flaps and the hosties subdued 3WE before he could storm the cockpit and tell me"- could be averted :ugeek: .

:mrgreen:

3WE

Postby 3WE » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:18 pm

Well young man, you will NEVER make it as an AD.info forumite then! If I ask you something you explain it clearly, unless the subject is NSFW or more appropriate to that other forum. NO QUESTIONS, NO EXCUSES! That is what this forum is all about. And this is Exactly why you little parlour talkers have NO business talking about what you have no F*****G idea what you are saying!

Re: (not_) taking off with crappy performance.
I, as a VC-10 captain with 500 pentillion hours, don't understand why "real" pilots don't take off with TOGA power and rotate at Vr+50Kts (and hope for the strip to be long enough and for the controls to not be jammed). It would seem that a lot of accidents -including "I forgot to set the flaps and the hosties subdued 3WE before he could storm the cockpit and tell me"- could be averted :ugeek: .

:mrgreen:
While not nearly as off the wall as inferring that Lindsay Lohan is a large toilet, I would tend to find this comment as more funny and more clear. Even more clear than suggesting that Boeing Bobby is full of it and needs bigger toilets on 747's with Atlas Liveries. And, regarding said liveries, I find them acceptable, at least. That's just my opinion, and we will have to wait for the final report to know for sure.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Oh, I forgot this one:
...and the hosties subdued 3WE before he could storm the cockpit and tell me"...
Remember, I'm 56 years old, 260 lbs, do have a scary resemblance to Brian and am first-aid trained. I would hate to have to put size 12 foot prints on the hosties....or get shot by an air marshal.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:06 am

Oh, I forgot this one:
...and the hosties subdued 3WE before he could storm the cockpit and tell me"...
Remember, I'm 56 years old, 18.6 stone, do have a scary resemblance to Brian and am first-aid trained. I would hate to have to put size 12 foot prints on the hosties....or get shot by an air marshal.
Fixed. Size 12? Are you of an inferior, non driving/piloting capable gender? 15.5/16 here :twisted:

Gluteal accelerometers: given that the average human has two buttocks, could it be said that this sytem has inherent redundancy?

Not_Karl

F.A.O.: Gabriel

Postby Not_Karl » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:33 am

Gabe, something's wrong with your computer. Your last post there has the Rs, Ns and Ñs backwards :shock: . It is also unusually short :mrgreen: :lol: .

3WE

FASCINATING!

Postby 3WE » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Brianie made indirect, slightly derogatory reference to a fictitious bar that some say is frequented by those of alternative orientations.

:shock:

...and somewhat more direct than the link between Lindsay Lohan and Atlas 747 cargo lavatories.

:?

I seem to recall that comments like that would lead the owner-moderator (as opposed to super moderators) to issue bannings so quickly that a speed-time-monitoring system would be of no practical value.

:o

Not_Karl

Re: FASCINATING!

Postby Not_Karl » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Brianie made indirect, slightly derogatory reference to a fictitious bar that some say is frequented by those of alternative orientations.
"Alternative orientations" as in those strange guys who don't enjoy sharing liveryphotos? There seems to be a lot of Rob Halford lookalikes at that bar. Curious place and I initially read "Blue Öyster Cult".

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:35 am

Everyone's a a commie there :shock: .

P.A.D.: Gabriel
:
Se me ha notificado que "tómalo con calma" tiene una connotación non sancta en determinadas localidades de habla hispana, en donde lo que se ha de tomar parece no ser "la situación", "el asunto", "la vida", etc., sino determinado apéndice comunmente hallado en regiones Nairables de la anatomía masculina :o .

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:37 pm

P.A.D.: Gabriel[/b]:
Se me ha notificado que "tómalo con calma" tiene una connotación non sancta en determinadas localidades de habla hispana, en donde lo que se ha de tomar parece no ser "la situación", "el asunto", "la vida", etc., sino determinado apéndice comunmente hallado en regiones Nairables de la anatomía masculina :o .
wrong

3WE

Postby 3WE » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:46 am

As of 23:45Z, they are being spammed for language courses. Oh, the ironing.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:10 am

As of 23:45Z, they are being spammed for language courses. Oh, the ironing.
INDEED.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:54 am

There seems to be a new "WE".

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:42 pm

The "fluffy animal" is an inside joke, only a native Russian speaker would get it.
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:48 am

OR perhaps don't discuss it, in a public forum, where people who enjoy working with truth, fact and logic can combat your lack thereof (hence why I suggested that you use the private message feature available to you both).
(EDIT: I see that 3WE also enjoyed this quote.)

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:21 pm

As always, lets wait until the final report is out.
Fixed.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”