F.A.O.: Flyboy

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!

Moderators: el, FrankM, Dmmoore

User avatar
Not_Karl
Posts: 2006
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: Buenos Aires

Re: F.A.O.: Flyboy

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Please share some pictures with us once you get your custom built 1/48 Fiji Airways Tu-144.
Thanks in advance.




:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Junior Janitor, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Environmental Poisoning Assurance department.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

User avatar
flyboy2548m
Posts: 3756
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Re: F.A.O.: Flyboy

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Not_Karl wrote:Please share some pictures with us once you get your custom built 1/48 Fiji Airways Tu-144.
Thanks in advance.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I believe the request in question concerns a -144D (very different engines, among other distinctions).
Chief Pilot/ACJ Program Manager, Vandelay Industries, Inc

User avatar
Not_Karl
Posts: 2006
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: Buenos Aires

Re: F.A.O.: Flyboy

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:02 am

flyboy2548m wrote:
Not_Karl wrote:Please share some pictures with us once you get your custom built 1/48 Fiji Airways Tu-144.
Thanks in advance.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I believe the request in question concerns a -144D (very different engines, among other distinctions).

Of course! Silly me, Fiji Airways never used the non-D Tu-144 :mrgreen: .
Junior Janitor, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Environmental Poisoning Assurance department.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

User avatar
flyboy2548m
Posts: 3756
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Re: F.A.O.: Flyboy

Postby flyboy2548m » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Not_Karl wrote:
flyboy2548m wrote:
Not_Karl wrote:Please share some pictures with us once you get your custom built 1/48 Fiji Airways Tu-144.
Thanks in advance.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I believe the request in question concerns a -144D (very different engines, among other distinctions).

Of course! Silly me, Fiji Airways never used the non-D Tu-144 :mrgreen: .


Certainly not. The range would have been insufficient.
Chief Pilot/ACJ Program Manager, Vandelay Industries, Inc

User avatar
3WE
Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:37 pm
Location: Flyover, America

Acronyms

Postby 3WE » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:34 pm

So, what is the ACJ program?

Ironingly, the Internet tells me that it stands for Agricultural Communications and Journalism...I guess that makes you my boss for my fertilizer work AND my piloting for Mr. Arthur.

Conversely, AirCraft J-something or other seems like a good bet too.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

User avatar
flyboy2548m
Posts: 3756
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Re: Acronyms

Postby flyboy2548m » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:00 am

3WE wrote:So, what is the ACJ program?

Ironingly, the Internet tells me that it stands for Agricultural Communications and Journalism...I guess that makes you my boss for my fertilizer work AND my piloting for Mr. Arthur.

Conversely, AirCraft J-something or other seems like a good bet too.


Airbus Corporate Jet, of which Vandelay Industries owns two, tail numbers VP-BCP and -BCQ.
Attachments
ACJ.jpg
ACJ.jpg (59.84 KiB) Viewed 333 times
Chief Pilot/ACJ Program Manager, Vandelay Industries, Inc

User avatar
3WE
Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:37 pm
Location: Flyover, America

Re: F.A.O.: Flyboy

Postby 3WE » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:38 pm

I just don't see ITS's genius humour in Evan's stuff.

Sock-puppet troll, maybe. ITS_not.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

elaw
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:01 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: Acronyms

Postby elaw » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:35 pm

flyboy2548m wrote:Airbus Corporate Jet, of which Vandelay Industries owns two, tail numbers VP-BCP and -BCQ.

Nice pic!

Too bad it would never be accepted at "the other forum", as it appears some of the pax' seat belts are not optimally tensioned.
HR consultant, Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems, Inc.

User avatar
Not_Karl
Posts: 2006
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: Buenos Aires

There.

Postby Not_Karl » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:51 pm

elaw wrote:
flyboy2548m wrote:Airbus Corporate Jet, of which Vandelay Industries owns two, tail numbers VP-BCP and -BCQ.

Nice pic!

Too bad it would never be accepted at "the other forum", as it appears some of the pax' seat belts are not optimally tensioned.

"Reason(s) For Rejection:
-Captain moustache uncombed/untrimmed"

TeeieVeeie wrote:(...)atlcrew, who apparently works for an airline, though i don't believe he/she has ever disclosed what exactly he/she does. i'm guessing flight crew but...

Hostie :mrgreen: .
ATLCrewie wrote:Just to clarify: you're on the record as saying that asking someone on a more photography than aviation related forum when the last was they were on an airplane is "baiting". Is that, in fact, your position?

Fixed.
For what is worth, I have been in aircrafts several times in three of the last four decades :ugeek: . And I'm not necessarily lying :mrgreen: .
Junior Janitor, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Environmental Poisoning Assurance department.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

User avatar
Not_Karl
Posts: 2006
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: Buenos Aires

Re: F.A.O.: Flyboy

Postby Not_Karl » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:22 pm

I wonder who could give some valuable advice to this poor guy... :mrgreen:
Junior Janitor, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Environmental Poisoning Assurance department.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

User avatar
flyboy2548m
Posts: 3756
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Re: F.A.O.: Flyboy

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:17 pm

I had to look up who in the blazes Linseis was.
Chief Pilot/ACJ Program Manager, Vandelay Industries, Inc


Return to “Off Topic Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest