LSD-744 Highlight Thread

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

3WE

LSD-744 Highlight Thread

Postby 3WE » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Hm. First of all, I feel honored that a man who is longer here than me sits down and takes a few minutes to write a very detailed answer, compared to AA 1818. Thank You.

But there are one or two things that we should not discuss in public!

3) 'Actually, there is such a rule.' I don't ask the Internet to learn how to use a simulator. Either the simulator explains it to me, or I learn it by myself. You probably know Rod Machado (*1953). If you do, you also know his bibliography. I learned how to use a simulator from his first book (2003).

Both of us, we here could publish every single detail of NVFR, which by the way does not really exist in Germany. But an A321 is not flown with NVFR. In Germany, at least you need an IFR license and A321 type rating to see a chance to take off as F/O (A321) now:
0103 am CET - (full darkness, no obstacles can be clearly identified through the window).

And flight hours are helpful, too. A thing that I've discussed with Brian.

PS: We don't ask how old jetphotos seniors are, as I might become one in the new year... But as I mentioned, I've not seen a Piper J3 cub (yob 1947?) live and in colour, as a spotter, in my whole life. So I wasn't aware that it has a cabin and a heating. Thanks for the info.
Fascinating comments. Not sure what it means that I am no longer here. I really do not think I could publish every single detail of NVFR. It is sad that LSD has never ever seen a Piper cub...I hope he does not purchase one after missing the fact that my MSFS cub does have very good climate controls for cold weather flying.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Rabbi O'Genius

Re: LSD-744 Highlight Thread

Postby Rabbi O'Genius » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:23 am

Not sure what it means that I am no longer here.
I too saw an imaginary "no" and misread it like that initially.
What he is actually trying to say is that you've been "there" longer than he has.
......never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. – John Donne

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Re: LSD-744 Highlight Thread

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Not sure what it means that I am no longer here.
I too saw an imaginary "no" and misread it like that initially.
What he is actually trying to say is that you've been "there" longer than he has.
Indeed. Time and age are recurring topics in his posts, besides the mighty B744, Lufthansa and certain total air disasters.
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”