America's last hope..

Politics is continually a popular topic of conversation at AD.info, and to allow our members to discuss it, we've created this forum.

Moderators: FrankM, el

Sickbag

America's last hope..

Postby Sickbag » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Sarah Palin: “We Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies”
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11840828

Please vote for her as the next president, my sad and angry American cousins.
2022: The year of the Squid Singularity

Pipe

Re: America's last hope..

Postby Pipe » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 pm

It´s because you can probably see it from Alaska.

I really root for her as president. Nothing better than our daily laughter in an, otherwise, sad, sad world.

Pipe
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:26 pm

I really root for her as president. Nothing better than our daily laughter in an, otherwise, sad, sad world.

Pipe
She's no more of a joke than Barack Hussein (not that that's any great accomplishment).

Oh, and Pipo, I'd be remiss, if I didn't tell you you only needed one comma in that sentence, namely after the first sad.
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Sickbag

Postby Sickbag » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Pipe
She's no more of a joke than Barack Hussein (not that that's any great accomplishment).

Oh, and Pipo, I'd be remiss, if I didn't tell you you only needed one comma in that sentence, namely after the first sad.

Er, I'm the last person to be a grammar Nazi, (ask Verbal) but is your comma after 'remiss' strictly necessary?

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Er, I'm the last person to be a grammar Nazi, (ask Verbal) but is your comma after 'remiss' strictly necessary?
Not strictly.

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Pipe

Aaaahhhh, how original, Flyarsch. How many "hs" I´m supose to put in "Aaaahhhh"? And doesn´t "you you" require a comma between? Whatever ...

Palin is a laughing stock. Hell, she can even beat Dubya. And that´s something only very few people would´ve thought possible. Some things change. Some things don´t, you see. A flyarsch is a flyarsch is a flyarsch ...

Pipe
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Palin is a laughing stock. Hell, she can even beat Dubya. And that´s something only very few people would´ve thought possible. Some things change. Some things don´t, you see. A flyarsch is a flyarsch is a flyarsch ...

Pipe
And another thing that hasn't changed is your "average" reading comprehension. She may well be laughable, but, as you yourself implied (albeit in a roundabout way), that doesn't seem to preclude people from achieving considerable heights. One thing she has going for her (which Bush also did and which Obama lacks desperately) is that she's completely unafraid to put her foot in her mouth, and is very comfortable with what and who she is. Our current fearless leader (as articulate and intelligent as he allegedly is) sometimes seems to get lost in his own retoric, in fact, he seems to have a serious case of the Gabrielo-Hilditchian Syndrome.

Sickbag

Postby Sickbag » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:34 pm

One thing she has going for her (which Bush also did and which Obama lacks desperately) is that she's completely unafraid to put her foot in her mouth, and is very comfortable with what and who she is.

Yeah, real useful leadership qualities.

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Pipe
And another thing that hasn't changed is your "average" reading comprehension. She may well be laughable, but, as you yourself implied (albeit in a roundabout way), that doesn't seem to preclude people from achieving considerable heights. One thing she has going for her (which Bush also did and which Obama lacks desperately) is that she's completely unafraid to put her foot in her mouth, and is very comfortable with what and who she is. Our current fearless leader (as articulate and intelligent as he allegedly is) sometimes seems to get lost in his own retoric, in fact, he seems to have a serious case of the Gabrielo-Hilditchian Syndrome.

Jajajaja Flyboy,

and you continue to carry your short-memory syndrom. Because if you wouldn´t, you´d remember that I´m no Obama fan. In fact, I accused him to release nothing but hot air even before he was elected and always warned about the bitter wake-up when people would start to figure him. Favoured McCain ...

Still, that doesn´t make Palin a serious runner for american presidency. Gimme a break, as if you haven´t had enough fuckups in that race. What "considerable heights" did she "achieve"? Oh, DO tell!

Money? Fame? Paleeeeeaaaaassseee .... Is that your definition of "considerable heights"?

Anyway, she can put her foot in her mouth the whole day long, I don´t care, but running a presidency should require a little more skills than just that.

Pipe
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Still, that doesn´t make Palin a serious runner for american presidency. Gimme a break, as if you hadn´t have enough fuckups in that race. What "considerable heights" did she "achieve"? Oh, DO tell!
She ran a state bigger than the rest of the US West of the Mississippi. That's a lot more than running a community center in Chicago. I don't know whether or not she is a serious runner. I thought two things of Barack: that he was unelectable and, if by some God's miracle elected, he'd be about as useless as tits on a bull. Frankly, I would have much rather been wrong on the latter point, but you saw what happened.

My point is you just never know...

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Still, that doesn´t make Palin a serious runner for american presidency. Gimme a break, as if you hadn´t have enough fuckups in that race. What "considerable heights" did she "achieve"? Oh, DO tell!
She ran a state bigger than the rest of the US West of the Mississippi. That's a lot more than running a community center in Chicago. I don't know whether or not she is a serious runner. I thought two things of Barack: that he was unelectable and, if by some God's miracle elected, he'd be about as useless as tits on a bull. Frankly, I would have much rather been wrong on the latter point, but you saw what happened.

Well, if God was about to make a miracle, He did today by making me agree with you on that one.

Pipe
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

PurduePilot

Postby PurduePilot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 am

Alaska population - 698,473
Chicago population — 2,896,016

Not that I support Obama.

Cam

Postby Cam » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 am

I don't think she'd going to run. I think she's milking it. She is raking in the dough with books, TV shows, etc.
You should all know by now....so please stop asking.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 am

Especially since Obama never ran Chicago...

PurduePilot

Postby PurduePilot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 am

Especially since Obama never ran Chicago...
Just saying Sarah Palin's responsibilities aren't much to boast about, either.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:33 am

That may be, but at least she has some kind of a track record of getting things done. Barack Hussein spent his entire time in the Senate running for President.

FWIW, if you think running Alaska is no challenge, might I suggest living there? You may be unpleasantly surprised.

Sickbag

Postby Sickbag » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:12 am

That may be, but at least she has some kind of a track record of getting things done. Barack Hussein spent his entire time in the Senate running for President.

FWIW, if you think running Alaska is no challenge, might I suggest living there? You may be unpleasantly surprised.

Concur.

In the ancient world the Roman emperor Caligula never fulfilled his political ambition for his favourite, Incitatus.
Its time for the USA to go one better.

Verbal

Postby Verbal » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

I really, really, really wish that Sarah Palin would just shut the f*** up. Really.

How are my commas?
"I'm putting an end to this f*ckery." - Rayna Boyanov

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:48 pm

How are my commies?
Fixed.
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

OldSowBreath

Postby OldSowBreath » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 am

I really, really, really wish that Sarah Palin would just shut the f*** up, and show us her tits. Really.

How are my commas?
Fixed.

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:49 am

Can´t you just replace Sarah Palin with Tina Fey? For sure the much brighter version.

Pipe
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Can´t you just replace Sarah Palin with Tina Fey? For sure the much brighter version.

Pipe
This year Sarah Palin is up for an Emmy for her portrayal of Tina Fey.

PurduePilot

Postby PurduePilot » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:18 am

Pipe
This year Sarah Palin is up for an Emmy for her portrayal of Tina Fey.
Did you ever see Nailin Palin? It's a pretty good flick...

Return to “Political Discussion Forum”