More How-to Questions

Experiencing problems ? Suggestions to make the place better ?

Moderators: FrankM, Frankie

rattler

More How-to Questions

Postby rattler » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:32 pm

- ok, experimenting I found I cannot (at first glance and intuitively) delete a post I made via "Edit". Am I missing something?

- how can you refer to a single post instead of pointing to a thread when trying to cross-reference? Example: I want to state here that post x5 of http://airdisaster.info/10/forums/viewt ... p?f=8&t=22 has something of interest, how does one do it?

TIA

Rattler
Sincere condolences to all Norwegians! I guess you will need some aquevit to get over this.

el

Re: More How-to Questions

Postby el » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Have you tried the FAQ at the right top of the screen. That seems to be quite informative (I didn't look for your specific question, though).

rattler

Postby rattler » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Have you tried the FAQ at the right top of the screen. That seems to be quite informative (I didn't look for your specific question, though).
Thanks had missed it.

Well, doesnt help a lot: "Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied." As I replied to myself i cannot delete my own post... Someone else needs to straighten the thread out then.

I guess I want my mil av forum mod status back... :ugeek:

Rattler
Sincere condolences to all Norwegians! I guess you will need some aquevit to get over this.

el

Postby el » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:11 am

Thanks had missed it.

Well, doesnt help a lot: "Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied." As I replied to myself i cannot delete my own post... Someone else needs to straighten the thread out then.

I guess I want my mil av forum mod status back... :ugeek:

Rattler
Normally you cannot delete an entire post, but you should be able to remove your writing which would be the same more or less (wth the exception of the quoted parts in a reply), shouldn't you?

rattler

Postby rattler » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Normally you cannot delete an entire post, but you should be able to remove your writing which would be the same more or less (wth the exception of the quoted parts in a reply), shouldn't you?
Of cause youre right (done), cannot understand why I didnt think of it myself... must be age or age-induced Alzheimer...

Tx

Rattler

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”