The Shootdown of Korean Air Lines Flight 007

An open discussion of aviation safety related issues.

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

Bert Schlossberg

The Shootdown of Korean Air Lines Flight 007

Postby Bert Schlossberg » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:05 am

I'd like to present for your perusal for the first time a compilation of what had been available separately only concerning the shootdown of KAL 007 and the sending out of Soviet rescue missions. This is a chronological compilation from prior to shootdown through the ordering of the rescue missions of:

a. Cockpit Voice Recorder tapes from KAL 007,
b. Digital Flight Data Recorder tapes from KAL 007,
c. CVR tapes from KAL 015, sister flight of KAL 007,
d. Japanese radar trackings of KAL 007,
e. Soviet ground personnel communications containing the stalk, shootdown, and Search and Rescue mission orders, and
f. Radio transmission communication tapes from ATC to KAL 007 and KAL 015, Soviet Combat ATC communications to Soviet interceptor of shootdown.

This compilation is found in both the body of the article http://www.conservapedia.com/Korean_Airlines_Flight_007 and the click on for the "Flight timeline and transcript" section at the bottom of this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air ... Flight_007
Then Nebuchadnezer, the King, arose amazed and frightened and said..."Didn't we throw three men into the burning fire, bound?...But I see four, unbound, and walking around, unharmed. And the fourth is like the Son of God." Daniel 3:24,25

Ancient Mariner

Re: The Shootdown of Korean Air Lines Flight 007

Postby Ancient Mariner » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:55 am

You did find us, welcome!
Per

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Oh cool, Bert! :clap:

Any new news from the survivors?

Pipe
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 pm

This is the moment we all were waiting for.
Welcome back, Bert! :mrgreen:
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

Bert Schlossberg

Postby Bert Schlossberg » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Dear people,
Thanks for the welcome back! Glad to see some of the old familiar names and looking forward to the new ones.
News from the survivors? possibly. A contact from a young woman who believes she may be this girl http://www.rescue007.org/ (that is why we put the picture up. The photo was originally in the yet unidentified passangers photo section http://www.rescue007.org/passenger_photos.htm ). This woman was adopted shortly after the shootdown and came to the orphange with body burns. When she was old enough to understand, she was told by her adoptive parents that they thought she was one of the KAL 007 passengers. She does not know why they thought this and has been unable to obtina info re: circumstances of her placement in the hospital and then orphanage. She and friends believe that she has a striking resemblance to the child in the photo. There's a bit more but that's all I can say now. We have "aged" photo of girl to present age of young woman but have not sent yet.
Then Nebuchadnezer, the King, arose amazed and frightened and said..."Didn't we throw three men into the burning fire, bound?...But I see four, unbound, and walking around, unharmed. And the fourth is like the Son of God." Daniel 3:24,25

blueblack

Postby blueblack » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 pm

I believe all off the people are alive--but I think some of them have a bad breath.

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 pm

This woman was adopted shortly after the shootdown and came to the orphange with body burns. ...
There was a fire then? Or just a result of russian cruelty?
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm

This woman was adopted shortly after the shootdown and came to the orphange with body burns. ...
There was a fire then? Or just a result of russian cruelty?
Pipe,

You obviously haven't been paying attention. The body burns came from the extremely hot shrapnel that formed the barely 18" hole that despite being only 18" in diameter forced Capt Chun to ditch a 237'-long 747 with four good engines and perfectly intact hydraulics near Moneron island.

I hope this clears it up.
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Dear people,
Thanks for the welcome back! Glad to see some of the old familiar names and looking forward to the new ones.
News from the survivors? possibly. A contact from a young woman who believes she may be this girl http://www.rescue007.org/ (that is why we put the picture up. The photo was originally in the yet unidentified passangers photo section http://www.rescue007.org/passenger_photos.htm ). This woman was adopted shortly after the shootdown and came to the orphange with body burns. When she was old enough to understand, she was told by her adoptive parents that they thought she was one of the KAL 007 passengers. She does not know why they thought this and has been unable to obtina info re: circumstances of her placement in the hospital and then orphanage. She and friends believe that she has a striking resemblance to the child in the photo. There's a bit more but that's all I can say now. We have "aged" photo of girl to present age of young woman but have not sent yet.
Bert,

You do realize that for someone who had very little credibility to begin with, you're destroying what little you have left very rapidly.

ZeroAltitude

Postby ZeroAltitude » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Bert,

You do realize that for someone who had very little credibility to begin with, you're destroying what little you have left very rapidly.
Ike - just appreciate the entertainment value :mrgreen:
space intentionally left blank

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Bert,

Ike - just appreciate the entertainment value :mrgreen:
Oh, I do, and, as I said before, I thought Bert's book was very well-written, but good God! A kid in an orphanage with body burns proves anything?

Verbal

Postby Verbal » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:41 pm

You are all part of the conspiracy.
"I'm putting an end to this f*ckery." - Rayna Boyanov

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Pipe,

You obviously haven't been paying attention. The body burns came from the extremely hot shrapnel that formed the barely 18" hole that despite being only 18" in diameter forced Capt Chun to ditch a 237'-long 747 with four good engines and perfectly intact hydraulics near Moneron island.

I hope this clears it up.
Sorry, my bad. The other day my uncle died from windburn when he fell from the ladder. You should´ve considered such possibility as well. Afterall, there couldn´t have been a fire since all the passenger luggage was retrieved from the wreckage ...................... through the hatch at the flightdeck, if I´m not mistaken.
I read the book as well, but then again, I read many books ...

Pipe
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Bert Schlossberg

Postby Bert Schlossberg » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:16 pm

As I said, Im glad to be back. I have a certain comfort from the knowledge that in my absence Life has not dulled your wit. You are as I knew you. I only wonder what is wrong with me. I still like you and enoy each one that I have come to know. Deep down, way deep down, I see a spark, the spark of the desire to know the truth. And so brushing past the crescendo of guffaws, inspired, I plunge down to fan that spark, until in the blaze of that light, that truth dispel the darkness. And so:
1. the case of the little girl doesnt prove a thing. that is why I said "possible". not even "probable".
2. ICAO concluded that the ruptures in the fuselage were only the extent of 1 3/4 square feet
3. There was no evidence of damage to No. 4 hydraulic system
4. There was damage elsewhere that could explain KAL 007's spiral descent after its almost 5 minutes of level flight (after missile detonation) over Moneron.
5. ICAO '93 cocluded that there was no evidence of fire on any remains of aircraft. Shrapnel within is possible,

As far as my credibility...nothing to do but to carry on with the loss of that asset.
Good to be back!
Last edited by Bert Schlossberg on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Bert,

I said it before: Nothing personal, I might not agree but I gotta admire your spirit. But of course, if you expose your theories, you must be prepared to take some serious crossfire. Especially on this site!

Pipe
8-)
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

Bert Schlossberg

Postby Bert Schlossberg » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Prepared!...but now for some lunch.

Bert Schlossberg

Postby Bert Schlossberg » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:51 am

Dear People,

This is a one half hour early British documentary about the shootdown of KAL 007. It has some excellent shots of some of the people and dramatic newsclips. Not having the Russian Federation handover of black box tape transcripts and military communications, it is wrong about some of the conclusions. Most importantly, it is wrong about no survivors. It is also wrong about suggesting that the U.S. had recovered the tapes, about the identity of the Russian interceptor pilot (Kozmin for Ospovich), and wrong in its assumption that KAL 007 plunged to its destruction. But these facts could only surface 10 years after the shootdown, when the Russian Federation finally released the long concealed evidence from their secretive recovering of the black box (and their immediate missions to Moneron Island). The documentary has been placed sandwiched within a foto of myself and the cover of my book ("Rescue 007: The Untold Story of KAL 007 and its Survivors") with a blurb about myself, but without any comment that the findings of the International Committee for the Rescue are not in agreement with the documentary. Nevertheless, I recommend seeing the docmentary for its excellent visualizations, and the excellent footage of the unfortunately heart wrenching results among the families of the passengers. We may forget but He does not. Here it is http://www.kingsofconspiracy.com/bertsc ... al007.html

3WE

Postby 3WE » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Is this one of those cases where we are missing the elusive middle ground?

Soviet cover ups & conspiracies.....Heck yes, no doubt about it....maybe even some edits on the CVR......seems REAL plausible.

BUT

You shoot a missle at a plane, it disappears from radar and stuff is found...even if you think things are amiss on the stuff you find......So they landed or ditched and are all imprisoned....errrrrrrrrr.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Bert Schlossberg

Postby Bert Schlossberg » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am

But we need to consider:

1. plane disappeared from radar not, as we were led to believe, by exploding, but rather, according to Soviet radar at post 1845 at Komsomolsk na amura and post at Yedinka on coast of the Siberian maritime across the Tatar straits from Sakhalin, because it had come down below radar's ability to track (curvature of earth). Radar personnel believed that KAL 007 would have landed safely by what they saw of an aircraft almost leveling out at 1,000 ft. at end of spiral (prior to going below radar)

2. Absolutely no bodies, body parts or tissues, and no luggage found on surface of sea of "determined" crash site in international waters (according to After Action report of Task force 71 Commander Piotti who thought that the KAL 007 could only be found in Soviet waters around Moneron which the Allied Search and Rescue/Damage vessels prohibited from entering), and just 15 days after shootdown no bodies or luggage, and only one partial torso (out of 269 passengers and crew) found by amazed Soviet civilian divers (Izvestia interviews of 1991). These are the reports of what they had seen at the bottom. What they brought up of what they had seen was nothing. I don't believe there has ever been a determined crash site before where there have been zero bodies, body parts and tissues and zero luggage at both on the surface of the sea, and under the surface.

3. 1992 disclosure by Russian Federation of concealed Soviet missions involving rescue helicopters, KGB coastal patrol boats, and nearby civilian trawlers precisely to Moneron (the area the allied vessels were denied) within the first hour of shootdown (mission order transcripts indicate within 1/2 hour orders were issued)

These cause one to think, where are the bodies. especially in the context of the new info provided by the Russian Federation supplied Soviet military communications of the post detonation flight of a crippled aircraft but one that was able to level out at 16,424 ft. and maintain level flight for over 4 minutes (18:31-18:35) before it began a spiral descent "over Moneron", the 4 1/2 long, 3 1/2 wide Island, only land mass in the Tatar straits, and the only possible place in the straits to find any possible harbor for a ditch. (This suggests, I believe, intention to ditch)

chill

Postby chill » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 am

<SIGH> The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I hope you find your "PEACE" Bert.

Bert Schlossberg

Postby Bert Schlossberg » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:18 am

Thank you, chill, for your obviously well wishes for me. I believe that I have found my peace, which I feel very much. This has come to me through Christ. What I do now with reference to KAL 007 comes about by way of a mission He has given me, and, of course, through the personal experience of our family.

capslock

Postby capslock » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Nowadays the JFK - INC flights are non-stop. Is this due to the 1200 nm extra range of the 747-400 or the fact that the ex-Soviet Union can now be overflown?

Shorrick Mk2

Postby Shorrick Mk2 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm

I'd like to present for your perusal for the first time
If it's not the first time, do I get my money back?

Bert Schlossberg

Postby Bert Schlossberg » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Hello Shorrick. Good to hear from you! Yes, you get your money back. Unfortunately, All of the transcripts of the first post in this thread, are presented here for the first time together. So you don't get your money! In fact, they were presented nowhere together until they were presented on the wikipedia and conservapedia sites mentioned in the first posting.

Shorrick Mk2

Postby Shorrick Mk2 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:14 pm

A-ha! So then a discount for block purchase?

Return to “Aviation Safety Discussion Forum”