So I Wonder....

Discussion of aviation issues which are not safety related (airline operations, pilot contracts, aviation industry news, etc.)

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

The Notorious STG

So I Wonder....

Postby The Notorious STG » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:20 am

Since Captain Sullenberger is pretty famous now. If he decides to return to flying, how do USAirways crews plan on shielding him from fans on all his flights? Because on every flight (that Ive been on at least), the names of the Captain and F/O are announced over the PA. How do they plan on handling this I wonder?

Robert Hilton

Re: So I Wonder....

Postby Robert Hilton » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:39 am

Ladies and gentlemen, Sulley is in the aircraft.

Ed

Re: So I Wonder....

Postby Ed » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:58 am

Since Captain Sullenberger is pretty famous now. If he decides to return to flying, how do USAirways crews plan on shielding him from fans on all his flights? Because on every flight (that Ive been on at least), the names of the Captain and F/O are announced over the PA. How do they plan on handling this I wonder?
I have found it about 50/50 w.r.t. announcing the crew.

Also, if the octomom can get a shitload of money and not have to work just for being some weird, fat, Angelina Jolie wannabe cum-dumpster, then I would assume that Sulley can get a money deal to keep him out of the cockpit (at least as a money making enterprise anyway)

Return to “Aviation Discussion Forum”