Douche Bag Passengers

Discussion of aviation issues which are not safety related (airline operations, pilot contracts, aviation industry news, etc.)

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

Dummy Pilot

Re: Douche Bag Passengers

Postby Dummy Pilot » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Sorry J, but I'm going to have to 'one-up' your story........I mean who amongst us hasn't peed all over our fellow passengers once in a while

(CNN)—A passenger on a Portland, Oregon-bound JetBlue flight is accused of urinating on fellow travelers, seats and luggage.

Jeff D. Rubin, 27, slept through most of the three-hour flight originating from Anchorage, Alaska, according to a Port of Portland police report.

About 30 minutes before landing "he stood up and began urinating through the crack of the seat onto the passengers seated in front of him," read the report.

"At some point Jeff Rubin lost his balance causing him to fall backwards and urinate upwards which got on the passengers and seats next to him as well as some other passenger's personal belongings," police said.

When police boarded Flight 47 in Portland, Rubin was slumped in his seat and sleeping, officials said.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/travel/je ... =obnetwork

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:13 am

Regarding the paxs that accused the pilots of being drunk, if I was the pilot and I was clean I would have (if possible and legal, which I don't know):
1- Call the police and request a breathalyzer test myself.
2- Take the test in front of the pax, not only the accusing ones.
3- Remove the douche-bags from the flight.
4- Fly.

My honor would saved, the civil paxs would be served and reassured, the airline would not suffer a loss, and the douche-bags would have a consequence. That would be a win-win-win-loss situation (where even the loss is good). In this case it was a loss-loss-loss-loss.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:23 am

Regarding the paxs that accused the pilots of being drunk, if I was the pilot and I was clean I would have (if possible and legal, which I don't know):
4- Fly.

My honor would saved, the civil paxs would be served and reassured, the airline would not suffer a loss, and the douche-bags would have a consequence. That would be a win-win-win-loss situation (where even the loss is good). In this case it was a loss-loss-loss-loss.
Absolutely nobody cares what you would have done, Gabe, I assure you. Well, maybe your good buddy Evan does, but then who cares about him?
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:37 pm

Absolutely nobody cares what you would have done, Gabe,

Ancient Mariner

Postby Ancient Mariner » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:44 am

4- Fly.

Absolutely nobody cares what you would have done, Gabe, I assure you. Well, maybe your good buddy Evan does, but then who cares about him?

I've been missing the Good Old Flyboy, great to see you back in form!
What happened? Low testosterone values? Boring female companion? Never mind, welcome back. :clap:
Per

3WE

Postby 3WE » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:17 pm

4- Fly.

What happened? Low testosterone values? Boring female companion? Never mind, welcome back. :clap:
Per
Since joining the major league, I think he's a tad more reserved. All's good.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:22 pm

Per
Don't worry. It won't last long.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX_lnmb1Moo

Please, carry on.

Gabriel idealism, Flyboy air-to-air reality missiles, and the generally high level of humour and understanding.

No relentless discussions about official recordings of all takeoffs and landings and demanding that procedures be established to check the light bulbs on the approach lights after a long takeoff run, and electronic burnt out light bulb detecting and reporting systems!

It's all good.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Per
Hopefully, neither will your presence here, Gabriel. Go back to kissing Evan's butt, you Great Expert on ORD takeoff/landing operations you!
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Per
Hopefully, neither will your presence here, Gabriel.
That's precisely the reason why I said it won't last long.

J

Postby J » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Naked Passenger Disrupts Alaska Airlines Flight, Locks Himself In Restroom

An Alaska Airlines flight bound to Seattle, Washington, on Wednesday was diverted back due to an incident that involved a naked passenger onboard the plane.

In a bizarre incident, the flight was forced to return to Anchorage, Alaska, after a passenger locked himself onboard the flight's bathroom, who stripped naked and refused to follow crew’s instructions.

Airport police told KTVA-TV they responded to a call around 3 a.m EST from Flight 146 which had taken off but had returned to Ted Stevens Anchorage International airport.

Kate Danyluk, a passenger, told the Associated Press that she suspected something was wrong when she saw the crew with rubber gloves started going back and forth in the aisle. According to the passenger, after the plane was forced to land in Anchorage, the police came in and took the naked passenger out through the back door.

She said she didn’t see the passenger as several others were standing near the bathroom blocking the view but she did hear that the man had locked himself inside naked and that he wasn’t in his right mind.

"I'd rather go back to Anchorage than have something happen," Danyluk said. "Safety first."
Airport police and fire Sgt. Darcy Perry said, “There was a subject on the aircraft that had barricaded or locked himself in the bathroom, the lavatory.”

“Flight attendants did find that the subject was naked,” he added

Perry told KTVA-TV that FBI spoke to the naked passenger but he wasn’t aware if any charges had been filed against him. However, a spokeswoman for U.S. Attorney for Alaska, Bryan Schroder Chloe Martin, said no charges were filed against the passenger Wednesday afternoon.

The incident comes in the wake of another event in an American Airlines flight from Chicago to Hong Kong. The plane was diverted to Anchorage following reports that a man had smeared feces onboard the flight. It was also reported this week that an Alaska Airlines pilot will plead guilty on charges of flying drunk.

http://www.ibtimes.com/naked-passenger- ... om-2651141

J

Postby J » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:30 pm

I suspect we may see some other long lost fourmites (Monchavo sent me a PM) and so I'm bumping this thread so their initial view isn't a bunch of stuff on Korean 007. I'll add that Spirit Airlines is embroiled in a bunch of media coverage concerning a college student who was initially told she could bring her comfort hamster onto a flight home. When she arrived at the airport a gate agent told her the animal was not permitted to fly and allegedly told the girl, "Why don't you flush the hamster down the toilet." She says she did.

If you haven't heard of this you probably don't believe it but here is an example:

http://wgntv.com/2018/02/09/student-say ... -airlines/

J

Postby J » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Rude passenger booted from Delta flight for ‘screaming’ about being seated near a baby
Includes typical feeble video from someone's phone.

"She came to the back and slammed her bags down. She said 'this is f---ing ridiculous. It's bulls--- having to sit in the back of the plane,'” said Rundell.

Rundell claims she then asked the woman to watch her language — twice — and was told to "shut the f--- up and shove it."

Next, the woman began complaining about being seated close to a "crying baby" on the plane, although Mason was not crying at the time, says Rundell.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/02/1 ... -baby.html

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Bad for LH - Not_crackdown on kids

Postby Not_Karl » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:12 am

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/02/1 ... video.html

While a disability may be behind this particular case, I will say it again: Kids should travel caged, muzzled and, if possible, in the cargo compartments.
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

monchavo
Site Admin

Postby monchavo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Chaps, as a point of order, please don't link to Foxnews.com from this website. Thanks.
____
Join the airdisaster Discord - https://discord.gg/A59Vdw73ET

monchavo
Site Admin

Postby monchavo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:05 pm

____

3WE

Postby 3WE » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Monchie:

Chaps, as a point of order, please don't link to Foxnews.com from this website. Thanks.
Ooooo....Flame war material.

I don't defend Fox as being bias-free...I do defend them as being an important alternative bias.

Then we have the wondrous world of discussion fora to sort it all out.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Sorry, I read the report in Spanish in a local newspaper and Foxnews was the first result in English when I googled. I blame both Google and 3WE.
I hope they were just washed and not just peed... :?

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Why?

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Monchie:

I don't defend Fox as being bias-free...I do defend them as being an important alternative bias.

Note he said don't link, not don't quote. I suspect there is some technical or legal reason rather than a political position.

monchavo
Site Admin

Postby monchavo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:07 am

Monchie:

Note he said don't link, not don't quote. I suspect there is some technical or legal reason rather than a political position.

You are very welcome to quote from them and indeed any source.

I would rather not have traffic links to the fox domain from airdisaster.info for several reasons, primarily I do not want to generate any traffic to their site from this one. I also do not have the time or inclination to create an obfuscator which would mitigate the risk, and lastly I am a one man moderation, admin etc team so have limited bandwidth to perform moderation tasks.

Cheers fellas.
____

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:55 am

You are very welcome to quote from them and indeed any source.

I would rather not have traffic links to the fox domain from airdisaster.info for several reasons, primarily I do not want to generate any traffic to their site from this one. I also do not have the time or inclination to create an obfuscator which would mitigate the risk, and lastly I am a one man moderation, admin etc team so have limited bandwidth to perform moderation tasks.

Cheers fellas.
Thanks for the explanation. Are there other domains that we should avoid linking to?

elaw

Postby elaw » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Whitehouse.gov? :mrgreen:
HR consultant, Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems, Inc.

monchavo
Site Admin

Postby monchavo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:31 pm

Are there other domains that we should avoid linking to?
Small quotes of text are ok from most websites.
____

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:34 am

Are there other domains that we should avoid linking to?
Small quotes of text are ok from most websites.

Return to “Aviation Discussion Forum”