THERE HAS BEEN A TOTAL INCIDENT OF IRONING!!!!!!!

Discussion of aviation issues which are not safety related (airline operations, pilot contracts, aviation industry news, etc.)

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

3WE

THERE HAS BEEN A TOTAL INCIDENT OF IRONING!!!!!!!

Postby 3WE » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:22 pm

As much as I would like to double post, this will remain here...someone else can put it there.

http://www.americanprides.org/2017/10/1 ... on-runway/

Oh the ironing of REAL AMERICAN football, politics, airlines refusing to help the crew, the law, right and wrong, common sense, social justice, respect for the military, AND customer service philosophy's of both airplane drivers AND professional athletes!

...and wow, what a livery!

In case the linky is wrong (and so Gabriel doesn't get mad), apparently the pilots of the New Orleans Saint's aircraft decided to walk off the plane in protest of the players kneeling during the national anthem in protest of police misconduct and racism?

BETTER YET, is this partial fake news, or TOTAL fake news...the photograph of the stranded plane is INDEEED fake news. I wonder if there is a way in MSFS to simulate walking off and stranding a plane loaded with a football team?

The Eurotrash membership of AD.Info is free to make disparaging comments, but it will be hard to be any more entertaining than this story.
Saints airplane.JPG
Saints airplane.JPG (39.01 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Re: THERE HAS BEEN A TOTAL INCIDENT OF IRONING!!!!!!!

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Thoughts:

1)So they stood-up against kneeling...
2)It would have been way more funny -and relevant to this forum- if they had left the plane (or at least the cockpit) mid flight.
3)Wasn't any of the players, technical staff, etc. proficient enough on MSFS and/or XPlane to take charge of the plane?
4)That MSFSPhoto should be rejected for: cut-off, underexposed, soft/blurry , JPEG artefacts and bad info in the following field(s): aircraft type.
5)The fact that this hasn't surfaced in other publications and the clickbaity titles on the right of the page are slightly suspicious (or maybe there's a conspiracy).
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Not_Karlie....3WEEE
Thoughts:

1)So they stood-up against kneeling...as I said, Oh, the ironing.

2)It would have been way more funny -and relevant to this forum- if they had left the plane (or at least the cockpit) mid flight...as they say, kneeling AND walking out of a parked airplane is EASY

3)Wasn't any of the players, technical staff, etc. proficient enough on MSFS and/or XPlane to take charge of the plane? Flyboy did not invent the phrase "guaranteed a fiery death", It was in fact Dummy Pilot in the thread "Can a Dummy Land an airliner", after 3BS and Gabriel bugged the poor sucker to near death, thinking THEY could do it. Dummy said that if he "ever ate the fish and got food poisoning that we were all guaranteed a fiery death"

4)That MSFSPhoto should be rejected for: cut-off, underexposed, soft/blurry , JPEG artefacts and bad info in the following field(s): aircraft type....Are you Brian? Did you successfully apply to become a screener, there?

5)The fact that this hasn't surfaced in other publications and the clickbaity titles on the right of the page are slightly suspicious (or maybe there's a conspiracy).

I inadvertently said, "Wow, what a livery" Clearly I was wrong, that is not a WOW livery...also, if they did a barrel roll, it would say SAINTS STNIAS SAITS...or something like that...

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Not_Karlie....3WEEE Not_Karlie
3)Wasn't any of the players, technical staff, etc. proficient enough on MSFS and/or XPlane to take charge of the plane? Flyboy did not invent the phrase "guaranteed a fiery death", It was in fact Dummy Pilot in the thread "Can a Dummy Land an airliner", after 3BS and Gabriel bugged the poor sucker to near death, thinking THEY could do it. Dummy said that if he "ever ate the fish and got food poisoning that we were all guaranteed a fiery death" Oooh... Maybe I should give him co-writing credits in my signature...

4)That MSFSPhoto should be rejected for: cut-off, underexposed, soft/blurry , JPEG artefacts and bad info in the following field(s): aircraft type....Are you Brian? Did you successfully apply to become a screener, there? No. I would never make it as a successful screener there... I forgot to add "categories wrong or missing" (night shot) and have doubts about "special scheme", as there seems to be some debate as to what is a special scheme and what isn't.

I inadvertently said, "Wow, what a livery" Clearly I was wrong, that is not a WOW livery...also, if they did a barrel roll, it would say SAINTS STNIAS SAITS...or something like that... "Saints Satans Saints" would be amusing...

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."

3WE

Postby 3WE » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:37 pm

It would appear that the whole story is a lot like the jetphoto: https://www.snopes.com/flight-crew-takes-knee/

I recall those MSFS adventures...it might be fun to program one to walk off a plane.

I do think that the ironing remains good.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:04 am

It would appear that the whole story is a lot like the jetphoto: https://www.snopes.com/flight-crew-takes-knee/

I recall those MSFS adventures...it might be fun to program one to walk off a plane.

I do think that the ironing remains good.
At least Snopes has a far better cropping of the MSFSPhoto.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Not_Karl: At least Snopes has a far better cropping of the MSFSPhoto.
Be careful with that subject, it actually bothers me slightly. I glanced at a JetPhoto recently and I continue to be irritated at their rule that you crop the dang thing nose to the tip of the tail... I've mentioned it before: the 1/3-2/3 composition rules taught in basic NOT_Jetphoto Photography classes makes photos much more pleasing.

But, pleasing is not the objective...rejecting is the objective...and power-trip nit picking over category data and other nitpicky photo/lighting blah blah blah....

Return to “Aviation Discussion Forum”