Well-established conspiracies! Don your tin foil hats!

Discussion of aviation issues which are not safety related (airline operations, pilot contracts, aviation industry news, etc.)

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

3WE

Well-established conspiracies! Don your tin foil hats!

Postby 3WE » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:43 pm

To heck with nanoprobe chemitrails, and Russians moving trees and ILS beams…these are sooo obvious, why do we call them conspriacies.

More notable is that I don’t travel through ORD that much…I just noticed that it’s a huge sea of RJ’s.

After the AA takeover of an airline who’s name I can’t remember (but their initials are TWA), the Flyover International airport quickly shifted from a sea of DC-9 series aircraft to RJ’s…(of course then they were greatly reduced too).

It seems they are pulling something similar at ORD…Yeah, they ARE the great hub of 10-zillion smaller flyover cities and yeah they DO have big iron going here and there (and across ponds), but I do think the RJ conspiracy is very much at foot. ORD to Flyover, used to be “real jets”…even if they were narrow body…Now it’s RJs…I think I even noticed that you can do the trip on Cape Airways! (Could make for a nice view of some corn fields on a clear day).

I seem to recall ATL-Crew, there, making a very pointed statement about this…and sad to be noticing another facet of it.

Yeah, it’s not new, but it was remarkable to see ALL of the mini jets here.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Re: Well-established conspiracies! Don your tin foil hats!

Postby Not_Karl » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Maybe RJs are easier to fit with your new chemtrail nozzles. You should know, that's why you went there. You are part of the conspiracy.
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Maybe RJs are easier to fit with your new chemtrail nozzles. You should know, that's why you went there. You are part of the conspiracy.
I was talking about a conspiracy to keep flyboy in a CRJ where instead of a decent paycheck, he gets the opportunity to romp through the woods with neked FA's.

When we want to spray nanoprobes we prefer A-380's, 747s and black helicopters.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:47 pm

I was talking about a conspiracy to keep flyboy in a CRJ where instead of a decent paycheck, he gets the opportunity to romp through the woods with neked FA's.
That wasn't a conspiracy, there was no secret made of scope outsourcing...
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:01 pm

That wasn't a conspiracy, there was no secret made of scope outsourcing...
We passengers like to gripe that it's in awfully small font on the COC as compared to the font on the livery and like to claim that it's minimized/swept under the rug...

"We were lead to believe it was a UNITED Q-400 that fell out of the sky at Buffalo"...so said some plaintiffs, sort of.

Return to “Aviation Discussion Forum”