Drunk 'hooligan' on Russian flight restrained after behaving inappropriately

Discussion of aviation issues which are not safety related (airline operations, pilot contracts, aviation industry news, etc.)

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

J

Drunk 'hooligan' on Russian flight restrained after behaving inappropriately

Postby J » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Because of the source I'll just summarize that a passenger on an S7 flight from Bangkok to Novosibirsk boarded the plan in a sober state but kept drinking although cautioned by the cabin crew and even the pilot who warned they might have to land in China or Mongolia. The passenger refused to cooperate so crewmembers with help from passengers restrained the man in the galley by tying his feet to his hands. The article includes a photo partially showing the man apparently lying on his stomach with his trussed arms behind him tied to his feet. There is no lurid description of his behavior.

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/drunk-ho ... ropriately

monchavo
Site Admin

Re: Drunk 'hooligan' on Russian flight restrained after behaving inappropriately

Postby monchavo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:23 am

This story made it into the UK press, complete with lurid photos of the man, strained with packing tape and what looked like string (!)
____
Join the airdisaster Discord - https://discord.gg/A59Vdw73ET

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Re: Drunk 'hooligan' on Russian flight restrained after behaving inappropriately

Postby Not_Karl » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:30 am

Look, BBie left a comment (probably thinking of 3WEie) using a fakeusername on Jie's linky:
All my flights are peaceful and quiet. I'd love to hogtie a hooligan. I never get to have any fun.
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

Return to “Aviation Discussion Forum”