Welcome to ad.info´s Flight Sim Section

Post tips, stories, questions, or screenshots related to Flight Simulation software.

Moderators: Pipe, ZeroAltitude

Pipe

Welcome to ad.info´s Flight Sim Section

Postby Pipe » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:08 pm

This was always the most quiet sub-forum in ancient ad.com times. Maybe we are going to change that?

You shall find answers here, valuable hints, tips, appreciate awesome screenshots from the world of flight simulation and share your experiences. Possibly someone can tell us how to deal with sim widows and sim orphans also?

The flightsim community has always been laughed at by real world pilots, by people from the "industry". The answer to the question "Can a dummy land a Cessna?" will probably never be conclusive.

But do we care? Flight simming isn´t a hobby anymore, it´s an obsession. Flight Simulators have become extremely sophisticated and they hardly can be left in the "Gaming" category anymore.

The fact that I´m a moderator here doesn´t mean I know everything about flight simming. But WE do!
The flightsim community of the internet is unique. Unique for sharing their specific knowledge and for sharing their work with each other. For free! It´s the famous "one hand washes the other" that welds this community together.

So, let´s keep it nice and friendly. But above all: Let´s have some fun!

Pipe
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

3WE

Re: Welcome to ad.info´s Flight Sim Section

Postby 3WE » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Wow.

The first paragraph is coherent.

I also enjoyed reading Pipe's historical comments.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Return to “Flight Simulator Discussion”