How to annoy an FA

Always wanted to know what's going on behind the curtain ? Ask her !

Moderator: Sumisid

sindeewell

How to annoy an FA

Postby sindeewell » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Not trying to be a pain in the ass...but saw this and thought that it would be appropriate:

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-280 ... YtMi0wOQ--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!

Half Bottle

Re: How to annoy an FA

Postby Half Bottle » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 pm

You know what annoys me? People who whine about their jobs. If you voluntarily take a job where you are going to be dealing with a few thousand different human beings each and every day, you can pretty well expect their behavior will follow a bell curve.

I was especially put off by the complaint about people who can't get their own bags in the overhead. I'm always happy to help them out as nine times out of ten, it seems to me it's a mother traveling alone or an elderly person. I would bet that most FAs are happy to help out, too. I suppose FA attitudes follow their own bell curve.
~~~ In Oxford Town, you smell like dead lab rats. ~~~

AndyToop

Postby AndyToop » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:56 pm

You know what annoys me? People who whine about their jobs. If you voluntarily take a job where you are going to be dealing with a few thousand different human beings each and every day, you can pretty well expect their behavior will follow a bell curve.

I was especially put off by the complaint about people who can't get their own bags in the overhead. I'm always happy to help them out as nine times out of ten, it seems to me it's a mother traveling alone or an elderly person. I would bet that most FAs are happy to help out, too. I suppose FA attitudes follow their own bell curve.
I agree,

I've certainly come across some bell ends in my time!

Half Bottle

Postby Half Bottle » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:57 pm

I've certainly come across some bell ends in my time!
Indeed. For ill and for good.
~~~ In Oxford Town, you smell like dead lab rats. ~~~

B77W-QOTS

Postby B77W-QOTS » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:01 am

Tell them FB is in the right seat and forgot his deoderant AGAIN
"We are running an airline not a circus," - Qantas spokeswoman

Return to “Flight Attendant Q&A”