Chilling News from Russia

An open discussion of aviation safety related issues.

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

IntheShade
ISGPOTM, 2nd only to Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger

Chilling News from Russia

Postby IntheShade » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:09 am

My question is how does magnetics effect cheap composites?

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7331/53/
Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners...
Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are saying that Russian Air Force Commanders have issued warnings to all of their aircraft to exercise “extreme caution” during flights “in and around” an area defined as Latitude 17 North [North Atlantic Ocean] Latitude 3 South [South Atlantic Ocean] to Latitude 8 North [Indian Ocean] Latitude 19 South [Indian Ocean] between the Longitudes of 46 West, 33 West, 46 East and 33 East, and which covers the greater part of the African Tectonic Plate.

The reason for this unprecedented warning, these reports state, are the rapid formations of “geomagnetic storms” emanating from the boundaries of the African Tectonic Plate that due to their intensity have caused the loss of two major passenger aircraft during the past month leaving nearly 300 men, women and children dead.

The first aircraft to be downed by this phenomenon was Air France passenger flight 447, and which these reports say that upon encountering one of these geomagnetic storms, on June 1st, near the western boundary of the African Tectonic Plate close to Brazil’s Fernando de Noronha Islands, was “completely annihilated” causing the deaths of 216 passengers and 12 crew members as their plane plunged in pieces into the Atlantic Ocean.

The second aircraft to be downed occurred on the eastern boundary of the African Tectonic Plate today when another of these geomagnetic storms slammed from the sky a Yemeni Airways flight to the Island Nation of Comoros in the Indian Ocean of which of the 153 passengers and crew aboard, only 1 “miracle child” has been rescued, so far.

To the catastrophic events occurring within the African Tectonic Plate it has been known for over a year with the reporting of a “new ocean” forming in Ethiopia, and as we can read as reported by Nature News Service:

“Although the birth of an ocean is an extremely rare phenomenon on the largest of historical scales, the geophysics is currently experiencing such an event. Even more dazzling, this occurs in one of the Earth's most inhospitable and arid regions, the Afar Depression in Ethiopia.

The African continent is literally unstitching itself apart just like the sleeve of an old shirt, along the area known as the East African Rift, which traverses it beginning with the southern end of the Red Sea, going through Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Mozambique. The molten lava beneath the Earth's surface makes it thin by constantly pushing against it, and eventually breaks it and tears it apart.”

Though Western scientist assert that the formation of this new ocean is not likely to be finished for millions of years, Russian scientists state, unequivocally, that due to the Suns current unprecedented Deep Solar Minimum, our Earth is in danger of being, literally, “ripped apart”, at the worst, or nearing a “total pole reversal” due to an as yet unexplained, but extremely powerful, gravitational force emanating from the outer reaches of our Solar System that some researchers state is the mysterious Planet X, and which many believe to be a large brown dwarf and known to the ancient peoples of Earth as Nibiru, and called by the name of Wormwood in the Christian Bible.

Russian scientists further warn that the West’s “obsession” with manmade Global Warming is a deliberately designed propaganda effort to shield their peoples from the fact that not only our Earth, but all of the planets in our Solar System are currently undergoing rapid warming, and as proved, beyond all doubt, by Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, when in 2007 he released his findings that for the previous 3 years the ice caps of Mars have been melting at an unprecedented rate.

And, as reported by one, of many, dissident Western news sites, “Photographs of the merging of two red spots on Jupiter, evidence of warming on Neptune's largest moon Triton, warming on Pluto that is "puzzling scientists" and, of course, the already documented warming trend on Mars all add up to convincing evidence for increased solar activity across the entire solar system.”

To the most chilling parts of these reports on the current instability of the African Tectonic Plate are those Russian scientists who assert, that, should a powerful enough gravitational force be exerted upon this region [such as that which would occur in our Earth’s presence with a Planet X type body], it would cause this plate to be subsumed with the Atlantic and Indian Oceans completely covering what is now known as the African Continent, and further cause a corresponding rise of what were known to the ancient peoples as the Continents of Atlantis in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and Lemuria in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.

Interesting to note about these current events is that the most documented psychic of 20th century America, Edgar Cayce, predicted that both Atlantis and Lemuria would arise again during the ending of our Earth’s present age, and which many in the World currently believe will be in 2012 as predicted by the Mayan Calendar.
Aviation Pilot, Author, Genius

Giles

Re: Chilling News from Russia

Postby Giles » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:19 am

South Atlantic Anomaly ?

PurduePilot

Postby PurduePilot » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 am

We all know composites don't conduct electricity and aluminum does, so therefore the magnetic anomalies are creating radio interference on composite aircraft by building up static charges.

Charles, where do you find this crap? :lol:

IntheShade

Postby IntheShade » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:54 am

We all know composites don't conduct electricity and aluminum does, so therefore the magnetic anomalies are creating radio interference on composite aircraft by building up static charges.

Charles, where do you find this crap? :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well here is something to think about.

I really don't care about the article but the picture is interesting.

Through research and my education I have come to my own theory that the Earth and its iron core (along with every other iron core planet) in conjunction with the Sun form a sort of induction system as we rotate around our Solar System.

I think this is the root energy of a planet.

PurduePilot

Postby PurduePilot » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:46 am

Did you see the movie The Core? I feel like whoever wrote this article did.

Apparently their ship wasn't made out of composites.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 am

Speaking of wormwood (Revelation 8:10-11), anyone want to hazard a guess what the old Ukrainian word is for wormwood?
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

IntheShade

Postby IntheShade » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:24 am

Vodka?

einesellesenie

Postby einesellesenie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 am

Speaking of wormwood (Revelation 8:10-11), anyone want to hazard a guess what the old Ukrainian word is for wormwood?

Hah! It starts with Image
From listening comes wisdom, and from speaking repentance... and f*** lossy compression

Sir Gallivant

Postby Sir Gallivant » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 am

Before looking it up, I'd hazard a guess (don't mind the spelling): Chernobyl? Чорнобиль

Well, now that I do look it up in wikipedia, it gives us this (with no references, I am afraid):
Name origin

The city is named after the Ukrainian word for mugwort Artemisia vulgaris), which is "chornobyl". The word is a combination of chornyi (чорний, black) and byllia (билля, grass blades or stalks), hence it literally means black grass or black stalks.

Sometimes chornobyl is erroneously translated as simply "wormwood" (which most commonly refers to Artemisia absinthium), with consequent apocalyptic associations, probably originating from a New York Times article by Serge Schmemann, Chernobyl Fallout: Apocalyptic Tale, July 25, 1986. The article quoted an unnamed "prominent Russian writer" as claiming the Ukrainian word for wormwood was chernobyl.

It fact, there are over 160 kinds of Artemisia, and the terminology is not generally accepted. Some sources refer to Artemisia vulgaris as "common wormwood", while other claim that "common wormwood" is Artemisia absinthium.

Wormwood is a different (but related) plant, Artemisia absinthium, Полин (Polyn). "Polyn" has no English equivalent, but corresponds to the botanical genus Artemisia. Botanically, mugwort is "Common Polyn" ; while wormwood is "Bitter Polyn" .

Still more confusion comes from the fact that the word "wormwood" is used in the English text of the Apocalypsis, whose usage as the name of a plant not necessarily matches to that of the orginal.

Chernobyl bears poetic connotations in folklore, for a number of reasons. Its strong smell is evocative of the steppe, as various species of Artemisia are widespread there. Chernobyl roots were used in folk medicine to heal neurotic conditions, although an overdose could lead to neurological disorders, including memory loss.
Veni, Vidi, Velcro!

GlennAB1

Postby GlennAB1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 am

It's not like they are Dreamliners....... any idea what percentage of the structure is composite on those Airbus aircraft? Not a large percentage.

Interesting article...... Thanks for posting it, ITS.

PurduePilot

Postby PurduePilot » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 pm

It's not like they are Dreamliners....... any idea what percentage of the structure is composite on those Airbus aircraft? Not a large percentage.

Interesting article...... Thanks for posting it, ITS.
Glenn, I'm afraid I do not. I was being facetious with my last post. IIRC from my Intro to Composites class with the Dutch professor (former Royal Netherlands Navy), when large surface areas of an aircraft are made from composites, they usually embed an aluminum mesh in the surface to provide a lower-resistance current path for normal static buildup and lightning strikes. However, I don't know how often you find this in the real world.

GlennAB1

Postby GlennAB1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Probably fairly often. I recall the 757 has some. There can be quite a bit of aluminum in composites; honeycomb core, fastener inserts, conductive mesh, the skin......
you still have to find a crew willing to fly this "barely airworthy" heap
no such thing as "barely airworthy" it's either Airworthy or Not
100% incorrect Ever hear of Ferry Permit? issued for Non airworthy aircraft
LOL

Verbal

Postby Verbal » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:11 pm

You will find it on the 787.
"I'm putting an end to this f*ckery." - Rayna Boyanov

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:44 am

Hah! It starts with Image
Yes, it does. Very good, einesellesenie.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Before looking it up, I'd hazard a guess (don't mind the spelling): Chernobyl? Чорнобиль

Well, now that I do look it up in wikipedia, it gives us this (with no references, I am afraid):
Name origin

The city is named after the Ukrainian word for mugwort Artemisia vulgaris), which is "chornobyl". The word is a combination of chornyi (чорний, black) and byllia (билля, grass blades or stalks), hence it literally means black grass or black stalks.

Sometimes chornobyl is erroneously translated as simply "wormwood" (which most commonly refers to Artemisia absinthium), with consequent apocalyptic associations, probably originating from a New York Times article by Serge Schmemann, Chernobyl Fallout: Apocalyptic Tale, July 25, 1986. The article quoted an unnamed "prominent Russian writer" as claiming the Ukrainian word for wormwood was chernobyl.

It fact, there are over 160 kinds of Artemisia, and the terminology is not generally accepted. Some sources refer to Artemisia vulgaris as "common wormwood", while other claim that "common wormwood" is Artemisia absinthium.

Wormwood is a different (but related) plant, Artemisia absinthium, Полин (Polyn). "Polyn" has no English equivalent, but corresponds to the botanical genus Artemisia. Botanically, mugwort is "Common Polyn" ; while wormwood is "Bitter Polyn" .

Still more confusion comes from the fact that the word "wormwood" is used in the English text of the Apocalypsis, whose usage as the name of a plant not necessarily matches to that of the orginal.

Chernobyl bears poetic connotations in folklore, for a number of reasons. Its strong smell is evocative of the steppe, as various species of Artemisia are widespread there. Chernobyl roots were used in folk medicine to heal neurotic conditions, although an overdose could lead to neurological disorders, including memory loss.
Well, the thing is that Полин (russian Полынь) is the "newer" version of chornobyl, and the Russian text of the Revelation specifically uses the word Полынь. Moreveover, every russian/english dictionary I've ever seen lists wormwood as the english for Полынь. I don't necessarily think that whether or not the description is scientifically accurate has any bearing, as I doubt the distinctions between artemisia this or that were real clear when the Revelations were written.

monchavo
Site Admin

Postby monchavo » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) is a key ingredient in Absinthe. I like to use Absinthe in a variation of the Old Fashioned, but using Tanqueray Rangpur gin, Angostura Orange bitters, simple syrup and mint as an alternative to the traditional using Bourbon and oranges.
____
Join the airdisaster Discord - https://discord.gg/A59Vdw73ET

ZeroAltitude

Postby ZeroAltitude » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Wouldn't Jet A-1 better serve the purpose?
space intentionally left blank

Return to “Aviation Safety Discussion Forum”