No Sh!t

Politics is continually a popular topic of conversation at AD.info, and to allow our members to discuss it, we've created this forum.

Moderators: FrankM, el

Pipe

No Sh!t

Postby Pipe » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/world ... .html?_r=0

Since I´m a rancorous bastard, I can´t help it to hear some memory bells ringing. The old Kilroy Forum and its overheated Iraq discussions in 2002/2003:

"Colin Powell and his PowerPoint Skills"
"Mission Accomplished"
"Freedom Fries"
"Euro Trash"

and a sinister HDD blow up.

What´s next?

Well, of course: Den Haag, the e-chair for Dubbya, life sentence for Blair and a hearty step in the arse for all those american idiots who torched us alive.

Ah well ...
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Re: No Sh!t

Postby flyboy2548m » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:15 pm

In related news, Elvis is still dead.
"Lav sinks on 737 Max are too small"

-TeeVee, one of America's finest legal minds.

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Postby Not_Karl » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:06 am

wrong
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Yeah, how convenient.

In memory related news: You´re one of those arses.

Humble pie is still available. *Wink* Wink*
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Seriously, did Jenna Bush kick your dog or something? What's with the obsession? The man's been out of office over 7 years now, move on with your miserable life already.

elaw

Postby elaw » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:54 am

What, Democrats have to move on, but Republicans don't? They're still blaming Clinton for all sorts of things and he's been out of office for 15 years.

Pipe: for what it's worth, I've read the "Mission accomplished" thing is actually not true... at least the way Bush critics portray it. Apparently that famous banner on the ship was there long before Bush arrived, and he and his people had nothing to do with it being there. It was intended to commemorate the accomplishment of the mission from which the ship had just returned.
HR consultant, Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems, Inc.

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:35 am

What, Democrats have to move on, but Republicans don't? They're still blaming Clinton for all sorts of things and he's been out of office for 15 years.
Two wrongs not making a right notwithstanding, I don't think Pipe is necessarily a Democrat. He just seems to have some vitriolic hatred for Bush, almost every one of his posts for years and years has had some mention of him.

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Two wrongs not making a right notwithstanding, I don't think Pipe is necessarily a Democrat. He just seems to have some vitriolic hatred for Bush, almost every one of his posts for years and years has had some mention of him.
Out of my 0-5 posts on this board in the last years, it was the first post regarding that moron. That much for "years and years" of posting. But YOU (!?) tell me to" move on"?! Nobody sane should do this. As a German I got it in mother´s milk to think about history, learn from it, regret the german wrong doings, kneel down before the victims and the usual Nazi labeling is always around the corner

I can´t see why the Americans shouldn´t do the same. Look what a focking mess you´ve caused!

Dubbya goes to court, take Blair with you, Ashcroft, Rice and Cheney will tag along. Lock them up for good. Alfred Jodl had to face the noose in Nürnberg for "initiating and waging wars of aggression". And in the words of the WWII Allies, the Nurnberg Trials were to be an example for generations to come.

So, "move on" my ass. These guys should be taken responsible.
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Out of my 0-5 posts on this board in the last years, it was the first post regarding that moron. That much for "years and years" of posting. But YOU (!?) tell me to" move on"?! Nobody sane should do this. As a German I got it in mother´s milk to think about history, learn from it, regret the german wrong doings, kneel down before the victims and the usual Nazi labeling is always around the corner

I can´t see why the Americans shouldn´t do the same. Look what a focking mess you´ve caused!

Dubbya goes to court, take Blair with you, Ashcroft, Rice and Cheney will tag along. Lock them up for good. Alfred Jodl had to face the noose in Nürnberg for "initiating and waging wars of aggression". And in the words of the WWII Allies, the Nurnberg Trials were to be an example for generations to come.

So, "move on" my ass. These guys should be taken responsible.
Thank you for, as usual, making my point for me. By your own admission, you made like 5 posts on here since forever, but 3 have been about Bush. But you're not obsessed or anything, I get it.

Fine, don't move on. Keep wallowing in your so-called "sanity". Best of luck.

Pipe

Postby Pipe » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Ike, as usual, you don´t get a thing. Let me help you:

The USofA should start settling syrian refugees (apart from hanging the war criminals around Dubbya). A million, for starters, out of the millions on the run throughout Europe. That would be a fine gesture since these people are on the run mainly because of your exceptionally stupid policies in the middle east. There were voices from 2002 on that warned it could destabilize the region. Well, it DID for good.

Ah wait, Trump might fix the situation ...
Res Severa Verum Gaudium

flyboy2548m

Postby flyboy2548m » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Noted.

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Pipe; how the hell are you? I don't come around here often, but happened to see you posted.

Return to “Political Discussion Forum”