F.A.O.: 3WE

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

elaw

Re: F.A.O.: 3WE

Postby elaw » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:08 pm

3WE, there...
ATL...what are your suggestions for improvement?
Well, I'm Not_ATLcrewboy, but i suggest physical punishment for all lawyers.
In the interest of clarity, I think you should probably specify the type of punishment and the circumstances under which it will be carried out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_ucQVitRFs
HR consultant, Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems, Inc.

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Postby Not_Karl » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Should we ban Evanie for photo manipulation? (both at jetphotos and floodphotos.net).

In the interest of clarity, I think you should probably specify the type of punishment and the circumstances under which it will be carried out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_ucQVitRFs
There were no aircraft liveries back then. There is no worst punishment than that.
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

elaw

Postby elaw » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:42 pm

No, but there was still a lot of consternation and argument in the freight-transport community, centering around the performance characteristics of different varieties of swallow.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:32 pm

No, but there was still a lot of consternation and argument in the freight-transport community, centering around the performance characteristics of different varieties of swallow.
I wonder:
A) What are the differences in V1, V2, VR, V3BS, etc. between an unladen swallow and a fully laden one.
B) What happens if a muscle fails -producing asymmetric thrust- during take-off at full power in an unladen swallow.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."

3WE

Postby 3WE » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:27 am

I wonder:
A) What are the differences in V1, V2, VR, V3BS, etc. between an unladen swallow and a fully laden one.
B) What happens if a muscle fails -producing asymmetric thrust- during take-off at full power in an unladen swallow.
We have insufficient flight hours to ever know.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Not_Karl

F.A.O.: Gabriel

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:02 am

It would seem that LH-B744ie did Not_correctly interpret your message :shock: .

3WE

Re: F.A.O.: Gabriel

Postby 3WE » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:31 pm

It would seem that LH-B744ie did Not_correctly interpret your message :shock: .
In other news, the Earth made a complete 360 degree rotation yesterday in almost exactly 24 hours.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:07 pm

In other news, the Earth made a complete 360 degree rotation yesterday in almost exactly 24 hours.
WRONG, the Earth is flat and in a fixed position*. You obviously are an ignorant, indoctrinated, almost-as-stupid-as-a-pilot NASA shill and part of the conspiracy.

(*: I read it in them interwebz, so it must be true)

( :mrgreen: )

3WE

Postby 3WE » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:08 pm

WRONG, the Earth is flat and in a fixed position*. You obviously are an ignorant, indoctrinated, almost-as-stupid-as-a-pilot NASA shill and part of the conspiracy.

(*: I read it in them interwebz, so it must be true)

( :mrgreen: )
So...I knew they were flying overhead and routinely spraying chemtrails and nanoprobes all over creation, and that the moon landing was a fake, but I did not_realize it included changing the fact that the sun rotates around the Earth! :shock:

elaw

Postby elaw » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:04 pm

the sun rotates around the Earth! :shock:
Huh?

I thought that as of a few months ago, the sun along with everything else in the universe rotated around 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:27 am

"The Consultant" joke:
...IBM Thinkpad (...) Blackberry...
I think it might be old :mrgreen: .

3WE

Postby 3WE » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:48 pm

"The Consultant" joke:
...IBM Thinkpad (...) Blackberry...
I think it might be old :mrgreen: .
I felt that the Gabriel posting company offered bad customer service- I really had no idea what his link was about, so I chose to go with the Not_Karl posting company (isn't competition beautiful).

I hear in the industry that the 3BS posting company has developed a recent habit of posting not-so-good links, but hey, the poor agents at least try.

Still, what is your opinion of the fees for these services?

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 pm

If I buy a link for JetPhotos and get one for Airliners.net instead (with their laxer rules and screeners), I will be royally pissed-off and calling the media. Maybe even punching your agents. I am paying for good photography, Not_for backlit, obstructed, cluttered pictures missing the "night" category :x .

3WE

Postby 3WE » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:00 pm

If I buy a link for JetPhotos and get one for Airliners.net instead (with their laxer rules and screeners), I will be royally pissed-off and calling the media. Maybe even punching your agents. I am paying for good photography, Not_for backlit, obstructed, cluttered pictures missing the "night" category :x .
I guess the question still remains- what do we really want as customers?

To see airline pilots get important advice on how they should do their jobs better, pay more attention to procedures, to use carefully measured pull ups, or links to aeroplanie-related news stories, or good bickering and banter like the traditional services provided by ITS and JetCaptain.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Seven-forty-seven EIGHT HUNDRED... Gobbledygook.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Flashstallspinburnbreak-updiecrash, there:
but what does this thread have to do with either the 747-8 or Lufthanza?
What an ignorant, Lufthansa and the 747 are related to everything.

Professor 3WE, there:
4. They have purple liveries.
That alone is a good enough reason to have more WOW aeroplanies everywhere, but there is no need to get all professorial.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Professor 3WE, there:
4. They have purple liveries.
That alone is a good enough reason to have more WOW aeroplanies everywhere, but there is no need to get all professorial.
Did Foxtrot feel a little jab regarding the hub and spoke system- I did not check back?

I am most excited as WOW is also going to bring Purple aeroplanies to Flyover International Airport (In fact, this may be the first scheduled international service at Flyover since the demise of the airline that I cannot remember (However, their initials were TWA)

Who cares how many people from DFW want to go to Keflavik/Reykjavik? We, in flyover want our international airport to have, umm....international flights.

I am being redundant regarding my first WOW experience a couple of years back. Although, it was a cheap composite crackerbox with game-boy FBW logic, the plane was clean, purple had had beautiful hosties. Yeah, you had to pay for the traditional service of water AND pay for carry on's but hey, $99 special fare, and I wasn't zip tied!

And, while I am better versed at fertilizer rates than airline business- funneling boisterous Americans and Texans and pompous Brits and other assorted Eurotrash back and forth through Iceland (where you are almost guaranteed a lively, bumpy landing in the barren windswept rocks), isn't the stupidest business model ever offered up.

Wishing you and Gabe well on your quest to get WOW to Buenos Aires (or El Paso)...of course, Gabe is now a Southwest fan- he can go to DAL, take Uber to DFW (stop in to have some Akkevit with ITS on the way) and then get WOW'd off to Iceland. (Warning, the temperature, there, is a bit cooler than Buenos Aires).

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:16 am

(...)that I cannot remember (However, their initials were TWA)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_(disambiguation)
Texas Wrestling Academy?
We, in flyover want our international airport to have, umm....purple planes.
Fixed.
...and I wasn't zip tied!
That's a BIG plus!
Wishing you and Gabe well on your quest to get WOW to Buenos Aires (or El Paso)...
I wish! But our international airport is 2 hours in bus away from Not_Karl's and has a notorious lack of good fenceperving spots... :(
(Warning, the temperature, there, is a bit cooler than Buenos Aires).
Indeed. This was Good Airs' hottest winter in recorded history. I blame El Señor Presidente Donaldo Trumpo.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:04 pm

3BS, Sort of: We, in flyover want our international airport to have, umm....purple planes.
No_Soy Carlos: Fixed.
Well, of course we want purple planes- I can see the airport fence bowing inward as liverypervs snap away hoping for that one perfect shot that the snobby screeners will not be able to reject (in spite of intense efforts TO reject).

However, that does destroy the humour that Flyover International Airport is not particularly International.

Even better, Brian can come over from Britain very economically and go see me to listen to Jimmy Hendrix, OR go see Foxtrot.

Back when we did have a few International flights and a 747 or two that ended with a dash-something-hundred, we actually had a liveryperv PARKING LOT! Many Flyover residents spent evenings there watching noisy 727s, true DC-9's occasional 707s and FH-227's landing.

Here is 3BS and a HS friend discussing girls and watching planes at flyover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m2WutlqBk0

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:52 am

However, that does destroy the humour that Flyover International Airport is not particularly International.
Wrong, a quick google search reveals that it has flights to and from the Republic of Texas.
Even better, Brian can come over from Britain very economically and go see me to listen to Jimmy Hendrix, OR go see Foxtrot.
Isn't it nice and inspiring that a hand-luggage-retriever stomper, an Earth-destroying-belligerent-passenger-potentially-zip-tied-aggy and an all around great guy (me) can share their admiration for Mr. Hendrix's work? Imagine if Mr. Trump and Mr. Kim could enjoy their mutual love for pompous hairdos instead of fighting over which onenuclear missile's is bigger...
Back when we did have a few International flights and a 747 or two that ended with a dash-something-hundred, we actually had a liveryperv PARKING LOT! Many Flyover residents spent evenings there watching noisy 727s, true DC-9's occasional 707s and FH-227's landing.

Here is 3BS and a HS friend discussing girls and watching planes at flyover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m2WutlqBk0
Oooh... When Not_Karl was a little Not_Karlie, AEP had a terrace to watch the aeroplanie things. Lil' Not_Karlie loved to see and HEAR the BAC 1-11s, B727s, DC-9s/MD-8xs, B737-200s (don't know if regular or Adv, let's hope the crews were aware of the differences) and small propellerplanies (Not_Karlie had some kind of obsession with propellers. Legend has it that once he watched a Citroën 2CV for so long that the driver got out to see if something was wrong with his car). But, one day, the terrace was closed :cry: . Both ends of the runway and the parking lot are nice fenceperving spots, fortunately.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:57 am

Wrong, a quick google search reveals that it has flights to and from the Republic of Texas.
Wow, (The exclamatory meaning and not_a purple-livered airline) that is absolutely correct. I guess I meant trans-oceanic which those New Yorkers, Texans, Californians and Londoners all brag about.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:09 am

It seems that highlighting typos there will put you at risk of getting your jetphotos rejected.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gabe, there:
Yes, but Not_crashing is better.
Fixed.

I predict that the aparition of a long post (or series of posts) in that thread regarding the 747, especially from a certain series (or couple of series), specifically from a certain German airline is imminent.

3WE

Postby 3WE » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 pm

It seems that highlighting typos there will put you at risk of getting your jetphotos rejected.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gabe, there:
Yes, but Not_crashing is better.
Fixed.

I predict that the aparition of a long post (or series of posts) in that thread regarding the 747, especially from a certain series (or couple of series), specifically from a certain German airline is imminent.
Yes.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Yes.
I hope that BBie's cryptic, private enlightening is enlightening indeed.

Not_Karl

Postby Not_Karl » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:24 am

I like to call it "el setecientos cuarenta y siete mil ochocientos" (the seven hundred forty-seven thousand, eight hundred). Not sure if Brianie will catch your D7 joke...

Return to “Off Topic Forum”