What is the lie?

Discussion of aviation issues which are not safety related (airline operations, pilot contracts, aviation industry news, etc.)

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

3WE

What is the lie?

Postby 3WE » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:03 pm

https://www.facebook.com/reel/585923906 ... tid=uc01c0

1. I know flyboy knows.

2. I think her tone of voice and the Uber specific 1968 CHEROKEE 140 is the lie…

The 172 I learned on was primarily graduated with MPH (supposedly it was supposed to go to Canada.

Would four passengers be VERY uncomfortable, or just “a little” uncomfortable?

3. Piper aircraft names are unwoke, cultural appropriation, and oppressive. They should be cancelled by a fierce Twitter campaign.
Commercial Pilot, Vandelay Industries, Inc., Plant Nutrient Division.

Not_Karl
Previously banned for not socially distancing

Re: What is the lie?

Postby Not_Karl » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:23 pm

3. Aeroplanies are unsafe. They should be ALL banned by a fierce safety campaign and government regulation.
Fixed, and the lie is the obviously fake footage of that relic that should have been retired flying without crashing.
International Ban ALL Aeroplanies Association, founder and president.

"I think, based on the types of aircraft listed, you're pretty much guaranteed a fiery death."
- Contemporary Poet flyboy2548m to a Foffie.

Gabriel

Re: What is the lie?

Postby Gabriel » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:10 am

Well, her airspeed indicator clearly indicates MPH AND knots, as we can plainly see.
Although we can also plainly see that the airspeed strip in the digital PDF screen is in MPH and the placards (demonstrated crosswind and turbulent air penetration airspeed) are in MPH.

So when she says "her airspeed indicator indicates MPH, not knots", that is technically a lie (but an almost accurate lie).

Return to “Aviation Discussion Forum”