airdisaster.info Privacy Policy

An open discussion of aviation safety related issues.

Moderators: FrankM, el, Dmmoore

monchavo
Site Admin

airdisaster.info Privacy Policy

Postby monchavo » Mon May 21, 2018 11:19 pm

For the purposes of users of airdisaster.info who reside within the EU, you should know that we have a Privacy Policy, I'll set out what it is briefly - if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

- The amount of personal information we collect is very small. We collect your IP address for the purposes of blocking spammers and miscreants. We collect your email address when you register. We do not collect any other pieces of personal information.

- This personal information is used solely for the running of this website. We do not sell data or make it available to third parties for commercial exploitation. There are occasions when we may be obliged to share this data. These would include:

for the prevention and detection of a crime
if we are required to do so by any court or law

- When you signed up for this website, you provided an email address. This email address is stored by us in an encrypted form, securely. We take sensible, reasonable measures to keep your data safe.

- We may use your email address to contact you about matters related to airdisaster.info

If you wish to "opt-out", you may do so by deleting your account, in your Control Panel. Alternatively, I can perform the task for you.

Thanks for using airdisaster,info, please let me know if you have any questions about your data security.

-monchavo
____
Join the airdisaster Discord - https://discord.gg/A59Vdw73ET

Return to “Aviation Safety Discussion Forum”